Thread: It's IceCube :D

Default It's IceCube :D

Hee everyone,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Jay, I'm 20 years old living in the netherlands. At the moment I'm going to university/college(americans ), I have a great life, friends, roommates, drinks and a wonderful family. Looking forward what the future Will bring

Well, for the second part, we're all here for the same reason. Myself, I'm not very active. Maybe one pack of adult diapers in the last year. But that's also influenced by the fact that I live in an environment that makes it very difficult. In my youth I never really had experiences with diapers. It sort of began when I were at my grandparents. They had diapers, so I stole a few and the feeling was great. It never really left me alone, I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I just need some people that are the same as me, just for a talk or whatever. There's noone I can talk to ;p You all would have the same problem I guess.

For the rest, I really hate hobby's :p I have a busy life, alot of going on, so I kind of consider that to be my hobby. Also a job that takes time... Well yeah, stock market is one of my big interests and maybe finance(I love the economy, how it works etc, then you realise how stupid the government sometimes is ;p)
    But yeah, I'm not the kind of guy who sits down and creates something

Well, enough about me, I'm looking forward to meeting new people and share experiences and idea's. This is the first serious site I came across that was worth putting some effort in. I would love to have someone to chat with, my age is something I'd appreciate, and a girl ofcourse, but hee

Looking forward to meet you guys!

Thanks for reading

Ps. You can always Pm me for a chat
    Last edited by Icecube; 26-Aug-2013 at 09:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Icecube View Post
    Hee everyone,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Jay, I'm 20 years old living in the netherlands. At the moment I'm going to university/college(americans ), I have a great life, friends, roommates, drinks and a wonderful family. Looking forward what the future Will bring

Well, for the second part, we're all here for the same reason. Myself, I'm not very active. Maybe one pack of adult diapers in the last year. But that's also influenced by the fact that I live in an environment that makes it very difficult. In my youth I never really had experiences with diapers. It sort of began when I were at my grandparents. They had diapers, so I stole a few and the feeling was great. It never really left me alone, I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I just need some people that are the same as me, just for a talk or whatever. There's noone I can talk to ;p You all would have the same problem I guess.

For the rest, I really hate hobby's :p I have a busy life, alot of going on, so I kind of consider that to be my hobby. Also a job that takes time... Well yeah, stock market is one of my big interests and maybe finance(I love the economy, how it works etc, then you realise how stupid the government sometimes is ;p)

Well, enough about me, I'm looking forward to meeting new people and share experiences and idea's. This is the first serious site I came across that was worth putting some effort in. I would love to have someone to chat with, my age is something I'd appreciate, and a girl ofcourse, but hee

Thans for reading

Welcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Icecube View Post
    Hee everyone,

Thans for reading

That was a great introduction! Welcome to adisc! You say you have no one to talk to? You do now! Hundreds, to be exact. There are 24/7 dl's here and some like yourself who don't wear as often. Many of us are looking for stock tips, too. Just kidding. You sound like you will be a great asset to the community so jump right in on the threads and enjoy the conversations!

Welcome.

Don't worry about not wearing very often.

Just recently, I started wearing much more than I had because I now have some extra time on my hands. Like many hobbies, wear when and as often as you want - there is no rule about how often you must wear (at least none that I have heard about!! ).