Thread: Hey guys!

Default Hey guys!

I'm a college aged guy who's been into this stuff for a while, since I was 7 or something. I've never told anyone about this side of me, but I have a feeling a few people may know. For a long time I was really ashamed, but I'm gradually accepting myself more. Life is too short to get hung up on one small piece of your identity.

I'm interested in music (trying to expand my listening to lots of different genres), philosophy, hiking, some techy stuff, etc. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do for the rest of my life, but I still have time to figure it out.

Anyways, I'm hoping to chat with others and maybe lean on the community for a little support sometimes. It's great to know I have nothing to hide with you guys

Welcome to this wacky little clubhouse! I'm sure that you'll find many people here who share a lot of your interests. What genres of music and artists are you most interested in currently?

I have this tendency to find songs I like and listen to them obsessively for a week, but then forget about them. So I'm trying to mix it up lately. Lots of stuff! Jazz, Bluegrass, Indian, Classic Rock, Classical... Spotify Radio is helping me find lots of new stuff.

That is one of the great things about Spotify. As to ADISC, spend some time poking around. Look around on the forums. Don't be afraid to inject yourself into conversations, let people hear your voice. Not a whole lot of action here this afternoon, but hey, it's a nice Sunday afternoon. Lots of folks are out enjoying themselves.

I like the classic rock myself, but it wasn't classic when I grew up with it. It was brand new.

Welcome to the community.