Thread: Potential new toy!

Talking Potential new toy!

I just found this and I wondered if anyone knew if there's something like it that's AB-sized. Or knows how to make something like it. It's so adorable!!

http://mcdn.zulily.com/images/cache/...1353368476.jpg

That is awesome! You probably could find somebody to make you one?

That is soooo cute!!!

Looks like an adult-size rocking horse could be modified into that... or you might be able to get an adult rocking horse maker to do one custom. (There seems to be several in the UK...)

It would need to be QUITE sturdy for active littles. Not sure if the wings are hard (upholstered wood) or just decorative softies? Also seems like the seat/wings could be removable... Which isn't a bad idea, if you can take it off and wash it.

In adult size, that thing would be a hunk of furniture, that's for sure. Probably as big as a dining room table... Something to keep in mind, lol!

my little cousin used to have that. and it was big enough and sturdy enough for a 14 year old me, at about 5'2 and 7 and a half stone. it wasnt that big.

Quote Originally Posted by FaennaJo View Post
    In adult size, that thing would be a hunk of furniture, that's for sure. Probably as big as a dining room table... Something to keep in mind, lol!
    If only anyone logically had that kind of space, that would be an abdl dream come true. :P

Quote Originally Posted by babymeggy View Post
    my little cousin used to have that. and it was big enough and sturdy enough for a 14 year old me, at about 5'2 and 7 and a half stone. it wasnt that big.
    that is cool