View Poll Results: How strong is your urge to wear?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Strong - Can't shake it off, ever!

11 28.95%
  • Strong - Can shake it, but with difficulty.

13 34.21%
  • Mild - Can with little difficulty.

6 15.79%
  • None - The urge doesn't control me. I do!

8 21.05%
  • Lost Intrest - Don't Buy Diapers any more.

0 0%

Thread: Losing the urge

Default Losing the urge

Over the past several years I've found that I my urge to wear diapers has dwindled further and further as the years go by. Ive looked up dilemma online many times and their is a lot of evidence that this is something that stays with you forever, but really is that true? What's your take?

I'd say that at 18 your life is becoming more interesting with new experiences filling your constant need for diapers. it's a kind of ebb an flow thing...sometimes it's all you can think about, and then you can find that it goes right to the back of your mind while your busy with other stuff, and that's completely cool... just take it as it comes, there's no sense pushing it, or even doing it if you don't really feel the urge. I'm pretty sure it will come back with vengeance from time to time....then enjoy the hell out of it.

So True!

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    I'd say that at 18 your life is becoming more interesting with new experiences filling your constant need for diapers. it's a kind of ebb an flow thing...sometimes it's all you can think about, and then you can find that it goes right to the back of your mind while your busy with other stuff, and that's completely cool... just take it as it comes, there's no sense pushing it, or even doing it if you don't really feel the urge. I'm pretty sure it will come back with vengeance from time to time....then enjoy the hell out of it.

Having your urge come and go is a pretty natural thing for ab/ dl's. I know a couple months ago I had a couple days where all I could think about was diapers. Lately they're still on my mind, but a lot less intensely.

And yes, 99% of the time you're ab/ dl for life.

Sometimes, diapers just get in the way. As someone who does not need to wear it's easy to just say, fuck it, I'm not gonna wear today. Too many things to do, not enough time, and if you need to change it can be a headache.

But for me, even when I decide not to wear, the urge will always return. That's why I can just decide not to wear once in a while. I know that tomorrow I may very well want to be padded all day and will take the time and space necessary to make it happen.

I'm nearly 55 and wear a diaper and plastic babypants to bed everynight and despite this I'm still finding the urge to get padded as strong if not stronger the older I'm getting.I just love being an infantalist.

It's an ebb and flow for me. Last week I went 2 days straight padded and wanted nothing to do with Big People clothes, but today? Meh. Not so much.

toujoursbb

In my case, stronger and stronger. Some years ago, the idea that this was so abnormal led me to stop for sometime, even throw my teddies out. I thought I had to stop this to give me a chance to meet the woman of my life as it was obvious to me that She would find this too abnormal, I would have to continue hide it etc... better do a good effort and stop and with time I'd be okay with less temptations around.

It did not last long... For some reason, my baby and DL side is strong, I love wearing diapers, it excites me and I feel good and myself.