Thread: waves hello!

Default waves hello!

Well, here I am. I'm from CT but now live in NJ. I'm married, and have one son. I guess I'm here because it's something I have always wanted to explore but never worked up the courage to try it. I'm a pretty shy person but tend to open up quickly once I know someone. My husband DOES NOT know about this side of me, and due to his job I'd like to keep it that way.

For right now, I'm looking to be a caretaker and see what happens. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Quote Originally Posted by avalonlvrgrl View Post
    Well, here I am. I'm from CT but now live in NJ. I'm married, and have one son. I guess I'm here because it's something I have always wanted to explore but never worked up the courage to try it. I'm a pretty shy person but tend to open up quickly once I know someone. My husband DOES NOT know about this side of me, and due to his job I'd like to keep it that way.

For right now, I'm looking to be a caretaker and see what happens. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    You have come to the right place,

I am new myself and have already had some great conversations with other members on here in regards to this.

As you get to know us all you will find it easier to talk to everyone here.

Welcome to ADISC.org

Thanks! I'm hoping to talk to some people and make new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by avalonlvrgrl View Post
    Thanks! I'm hoping to talk to some people and make new friends.
    That will easily happen here, we are all a friendly bunch of people and we don't bite, and we certainly won't judge anyone (It's in the rules i think). And i will be one of your new friend if you would like.

It takes courage for all of us to work up to exploring this side of ourselves.

When you say that your can't open up to your husband about this side of you, is it really because of his job, or because of some comments he may have made through the time you've known him (what kind of job would stop him understanding this?)

Welcome to the community - I hope you find what you are looking for here, and enjoy your stay.

It is more or less just the fact that he wouldn't understand it. We both have public type jobs. I have hinted at what I like as far as this goes and it's usually met with ridicule, so it's easier just not to bring it up with him, at least for right now.