Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are diapered daddies rare?

Default are diapered daddies rare?

Hi everyone. I wanted to know if im odd, or at least odder than i think. Im a DL who is also a daddy to a padded "toddler".

I havent met many daddys or caretakers who like to wear diapers as well. Is this rare?, or have i just not met enough people to judge?

sorries for the weird question, i just wanted to know if theres other padded daddys out there.

We might be rare, but I would say I am similar to you Sir. At least 2 of us! ;-)

Andrew

i'll sometimes be a daddy, but even then i won't take off my diaper, and if i had a daddy i would prefer that he wore diapers too

Hey dude well my daddy wears some times when he's taking care of me so that must make him a padded daddy hu. big hugs. leo

Glad to hear that im not alone on being a padded daddy. Thats a rather fun thought, thats its not uncommon, means others are having just as much crinkly fun as me

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Hi everyone. I wanted to know if im odd, or at least odder than i think. Im a DL who is also a daddy to a padded "toddler".

I havent met many daddys or caretakers who like to wear diapers as well. Is this rare?, or have i just not met enough people to judge?

sorries for the weird question, i just wanted to know if theres other padded daddys out there.
    When I 'rediscovered' my infatuation with diapers I fantasied about having a girlfriend to diaper. All of my fascination resided on it.

I was discovered (freakishly) by my GF in 2011 and it has led to myself being the one wearing them. This isn't entirely suprising as I had early child-hood fantasies of wearing.

The confusing thing is that I still crave being able to diaper someone else. Perhaps I am living vicariously through this notion or desire.

Even more confusing is that if I met a DL girl I think I would have little desire to wear myself. It's kinda one or the other. Weird.

My Daddy wears them occasionally.(: It makes me feel a little happier knowing he understands the comfy, cozy feeling and enjoys it too. Padded daddy's are out there!

I'll just add another 'me too', as my daddy is sometimes diapered too!

my daddy is mostly diaperd, and hes even a baby himself sometime, but allways a daddy near me :P