Thread: embarrassment

Default embarrassment

I have fallen sick this week lately, however I still refuse to head to the Doctor's office and continued going to classes. Yesterday I had a mild stomach flu, I kept visiting the toilet, and one of the particular class before lunch break, my stomach was grumbling to the max and I rush to the toilet, eventually the toilet at my level are locked and I have to rush to upper floor. However when I just about reach the toilet cubicle on time, I had a small accident in my pants. I was like **** no, luckily my pants are not affected, my briefs are stained by a small accident I had. I quickly wash up and threw my brief into the bin. Any of you had similar accidents ?

At times like this you might consider wearing an adult pull-up style diaper. They are unnoticeable under clothing and are easier/cheaper to dispose of than Calvin Kleins should such accidents occur again.

Feel better soon!
    Andrew

Protective underwear are not diapers. They do not have enough material. However, they would be perfect for the situation described in the first post. In fact, the Depend Real Fits are designed specifically for this application.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    Protective underwear are not diapers. They do not have enough material. However, they would be perfect for the situation described in the first post. In fact, the Depend Real Fits are designed specifically for this application.
    Depends real fit are basically disposable underwear. They are for small accidents and that is about it. Having to change them a man needs to strip down to put on another pair.

- - - Updated - - -

I have had a problem with wet gas a lot of times. But when you are sick these things will happen. I hope you have been to a Dr. to make sure it is not something more serious. Hope you feel better soon.

I was unprepared or thoughts of any accidents will occur to me. However that incident caught me off guard.

TheAbdlBoss

Thumbs up

yeah i hope you feel better i would take there advice

Yes its happend to me once a twice a year so i wear two pair but that is me.

Sometimes, when you're sick...it's better to just stay home. You can always catch up on class work.

Feel better.

-Gus