Thread: Buying Dry 24/7

Default Buying Dry 24/7

I was looking to buy some Dry 24/7 diapers, but I can't seem to place an order. All it will let me buy is a sample pack of either medium or large. Do you have to make this initial purchase before you're able to buy by the case? If there's somewhere else to pick them up, that would be cool to. :/

However, I suspect they might not have any case quantities to sell right now. There's this message on XPMEDICAL (dated July 31, 2013):

We spoke with Dry Care this morning and learned some bad news - production has been delayed (again) until later this year. They were not specific about the reasons, but I can surmise that there is either a problem with the machine or a problem sourcing raw materials. Or perhaps both.

We will continue to update this page as new information becomes available. In the meantime we have changed the price on the cart below to reflect a $5 pre-order deposit - I can no longer in good conscience accept full payment on a product that continues to expereince delays in delivery.

The $5 pre-order secures you place in line on the first wave of shipments and is fully credited towards the cost of the product, which will be billed at the time of shipment.

If you have already placed an order with us, we will be issuing refunds to the card that was used to make the purchase. Please allow some time for us to work through the tremendous pile of backorders. If you have not received your refund by August 8th, or otherwise feel that we may have missed you, please call us at 1-888-485-2268, or send an email to [email protected].

We are really looking forward to the the return of this amazing product, and want to thank everyone for the great positive feedback on the samples we sent out in the past few weeks.

They've had problems with the factory they were using to make these things (the first one shut down and they were plagued with quality and other issues with the replacements).

You might drop the guys at dry247 a line (either by their 800 number or the contact form on the website). I've found that web programming and e-commerce in general is not their forte (they've been hacked at least once).
    Last edited by willnotwill; 24-Aug-2013 at 00:59.

Thank you for the info. I guess I'll stick with Bambino for now.