Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the Most Embarassing Diaper to be caught wearing ever.

Question What is the Most Embarassing Diaper to be caught wearing ever.

I found this topic interesting what do You think What's The most embarassing diaper/nappy to be caught wearing by anyone you don't know or in public.

This question relates to baby and adult diapers.

So pick a diaper and post id like do see which diaper is the most embarassing.

while making your judgment take into account.
    • Print
    • Thickness
    • Overall impression
    • How embarassed would you be if caught wearing one in 1-10?
    • Babyishness 1-10 rate please.

Probably a Bambino Classico. It's one thing to have prints on the diaper, maybe you're just having fun with it...but the Classicos actually say BABY on them. That would seriously suck.

A messy one.

But yes, messy diaper with one of the more babyish prints on it - classico, cushies, etc.

The one's where you admit your wrong for simply wearing it. If your caught that red handed, might as well own the situation.

"Yes this is exactly what it looks like. Do you want one?"

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    "Yes this is exactly what it looks like. Do you want one?"
    That's actually pretty smart.

I would say as an adult male getting caught by someone other than your wife in a girls good night. That is admitting 2 different kinks at the same time. As I have both of them I would be embarrassed. Gladly I cannot fit in them so not likely to be an issue.

I have an affinity for finding yellow humiliating. Not yellow for the color of pee, but a cute canary yellow with canaries or baby chicks all over. And well, yes ... used and on my but is a big plus for embarrassment as well, as well as a public location. :blushy: :blush: :blush:

I'm happy to keep that fantasy as it should be, strictly a fantasy in my mind. .

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad89 View Post
    Probably a Bambino Classico. It's one thing to have prints on the diaper, maybe you're just having fun with it...but the Classicos actually say BABY on them. That would seriously suck.
    That was my kneejerk reaction. But then I remembered ABU's sissy diapers.... diapered and sissy. double kill.

By far, being caught in my own homemade cloth diaper would be more embarrassing than any other disposable diaper I could buy--it says that I've clearly put a significant amount of my free-time into catering to my fetish. Granted, I am proud of my work--but it screams obsession.

I have to say the ABU's Sissy Diapers. I would turn bright red! How embarrassed would I be caught wearing one. I have to say 9. Babyishness 10