Thread: Affordable cute diapers?

Default Affordable cute diapers?

I'm used to goodnites and I want to move up to a thicker diaper. The problem is that I can't afford to spend $2+ for a diaper. I also absolutely cannot stand plain white diapers.

I like fabines, bambinos, awwsocute, and cuddlz(UK based) but they are too expensive. ABU cushies look nice too, but I hear they have shaky practices and odd delivery schedules.

I'm not sure what that leaves me with. I like all over prints, but there doesn't seem to be any in my price range.

Bambino classico diapers are in my price range, IF I buy a case, but I can't do that. A case is too bulky for delivery and will raise suspicion if it arrives when I'm not home.

I prefer all over print, and NOT generic white print. Am I just out of luck?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFoot1 View Post
    I prefer all over print, and NOT generic white print. Am I just out of luck?
    Quite possibly. ASC and ABU's diapers are the only ones I can think of offhand with print all over their shells. ABU did a sissy diaper recently, though I think they are on their second run after determining demand, and are on backorder.

Others do print but only on the front tape area, such as bambino.

Bambino and ABU will cost you about a buck sixty apiece, by the case. Aww So Cute has the only full-print diapers over $2, and it's quite a bit over that. Fabine is the only other diaper in the $2+ range, and they come in solid white, but have sold solid black in the past (yes really, bdsm I would expect) and had a short run of christmas theme last year. (you can find some of those on ebay still I think, at a high price)

Probably best for you to order a couple bags from bambino. I'd recommend the teddy personally. Classico, bianco, and teddy are the same exact diaper with a different pattern. Their bellsimo are higher capacity and cost a bit more.

I've got an alternative for you. Here's a link for cute all over print diapers. all in one adult baby cloth diapers These are quality well made cloth AIO diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I've got an alternative for you. Here's a link for cute all over print diapers. all in one adult baby cloth diapers These are quality well made cloth AIO diapers.
    I've looked at cloth diapers before, but I don't live alone so I'm not sure if I'd like to risk washing them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post

Probably best for you to order a couple bags from bambino. I'd recommend the teddy personally. Classico, bianco, and teddy are the same exact diaper with a different pattern. Their bellsimo are higher capacity and cost a bit more.
    I wanted to get the bambino case, but I'm worried the boxes will be too big and raise suspicion :\

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFoot1 View Post
    I wanted to get the bambino case, but I'm worried the boxes will be too big and raise suspicion :\
    They sell them by the sample (2 in a padded envelope), 2 bags in a midsize box, and by the case. (6 bags) Just get a couple bags. That's 16 diapers to enjoy.

They currently sell a "variety case", which is 2 bags ea of bianco, teddy, and classico. This was in response to demand on another feature they offer that not many know about. If you place an order, and immediately email them, you can mix'n'match your delivery. (I think a lot of people were asking for a 2,2,2 case?) So you could probably order 2 bags, and drop them an email and ask for one each of say teddy and classico. I bet they'd be ok with that. I know they do it for cases.

There was a thread here a couple weeks ago about someone who made diaper tapes out of wrappin.g paper... sometimes DIY is the best way to go when you're on a budget.

Was going to suggest the same as Mattikins, you may be able to get some cheper (or cheaper anyways) white diapers and just decorate them yourself.

I know some people get some duct tape with hello kitty or batman, etc. on it. There are cheap stickers, and I've seen someone who basically draws their own art on plain white diapers.