Thread: Softest pull up

Hey guys currently having to wear pullups as incontinent and was wondering what are the softest pull ups. I currently wear the Australian large tena pants for men super.

thanks
    Last edited by tomcat; 22-Aug-2013 at 17:13.

A lot of people lately have put out great reviews on the Abena AbriFlex Extra (S,M,L) 3's. I can only assume that they offer great absorbency with a decent level of comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Hey guys currently having to wear pullups as incontinent and was wondering what are the softest pull ups. I currently wear the Australian large tena pants for men super.
    you might get more specific answers if you told us what size (waist) you are and how heavy of a wetting you give them before you can change?

I can usually stay in the for a day as I don't wet much or often (unpredictable/unstable bladder)but sweat heavily in that area so have to change more often in summer, between 100-135cm as TENA PANTS PLUS LARGE WAIST 100-135cm fits me (as I havent measure lately) another annoying thing all ways have to pull them up as they slip.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I can usually stay in the for a day as I don't wet much or often (unpredictable bladder)but sweat heavily in that area, between 100-135cm (my last measurement was about My waist is about 115-125 cm)as TENA PANTS PLUS LARGE WAIST 100-135cm fits me (as I havent measure lately) another annoying thing all ways have to pull them up as they slip.

Thanks

you may want to try out regular taped on diapers if you're having slipping problems. I don't think that problem is avoidable with pullups if your waist is too straight. (Dave, why are you wearing suspenders? They aren't clipped to your jeans? They're just going under your jeans...?)

On a 4-tape diaper, if you have the lowers done properly, they will hold the bottom of your diaper up because they're going around your leg where it starts and gets immediately wider, so they almost never move. the top tapes in that case are just keeping your diaper in place.

You can still use a toilet to pee, even with a tape on diaper, without pulling it down, if you're a guy. There's a little bit of a technique to it, but I assure you it works very well.

if you're going for soft I would try cloth diapers

cloth is not an option as live in an appartment block with like 12 other people sharing clothes line also I am not very co ordinated