Thread: Hello there

Default Hello there

Hello everyone. I've had a fetish for a long time, but I'm not sure if I accept it yet. I'll be moving in with a friend soon and I'm not sure how ill hide my habit. I'm a little nervous.

Im sorta where you are at the moment. I have bought a few samples to test the waters and try to accept it. Im not moving in with anyone though live alone. So far its quite nice though I really want to have an easier time "using" them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. I currently live alone, so I can do whatever I want right now. But that will change next month. I don't think I can go a year without them, but I'm not sure how to hide it from my roommate. Abenas take up a ton of space in the trash can

Well, I spoke with my therapist today about my fetish, she told me that it's just a fetish and that there's nothing inherently wrong about it. That made me feel a little better. I still don't know whether I'll be able to hide it from my roommate when I move in September.

Hi GrenadeInspector,

I'm currently in a similar predicament myself. I still live with my family, but I was able to wear a fair bit (mainly at night) as we had very different work schedules. However, I have just changed my job, and it means that I am working the same hours as the rest of my family, which I like, but it means that I am not getting any time on my own to wear.

The only advice I can give is that you stop wearing or engaging in your fetish completely for a few weeks when you first move in with your roommate, until you can establish a routine that will give you an idea of when you will be safe to engage.

Hope it works out for you!

Welcome GrenadeInspector

Wearing a diaper can go as far as you want it to. For me it is to get past writers block and get away from the world for a short amount of time. I felt like the fetish side of it was primary and I felt like I needed to change that. I started to wear diapers to work and around my apartment for normal activities. For you it may be different. Diapers can be costly depending what type you buy and where. It is a lot cheaper if you wear them only for your fetish. I like to get mine on ebay where you can ask to make packaging marked with only your name and address. You can order them without any writing determining whats in the package.

Baby activities can be fun too. You should try it. Again welcome to the Adisc forums. I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi GrenadeInspector! Glad you joined us. This is a great place for you to be who you are without having to worry about being shut down. We are all very friendly. I will love to here more from you.