Thread: Onsie Diaper T, Snaps on crotch or shoulders

Default Onsie Diaper T, Snaps on crotch or shoulders

Ok, so i'm probably going to buy a new onsie T, because my other one is really not the right size, and i had to modify it. However, there is the option to get the snaps on the shoulders instead, which i think is what i want, since today i just tried wearing my other one where the snaps are on the crotch, and it rubbed into my skin part way through the day and didn't feel good.

So, what is probably best, snaps on crotch, or snaps on shoulders?

To add to that...Do they leave the snaps on the crotch when they have them also on the shoulder, or do they get rid of the crotch snaps? This is in reference to the babypants products.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Ok, so i'm probably going to buy a new onsie T, because my other one is really not the right size, and i had to modify it. However, there is the option to get the snaps on the shoulders instead, which i think is what i want, since today i just tried wearing my other one where the snaps are on the crotch, and it rubbed into my skin part way through the day and didn't feel good.

So, what is probably best, snaps on crotch, or snaps on shoulders?
    If your talking about the ones from baby pants. I've got the ones with snaps in both places. The crotch snaps are located far enough up that they don't rub on my inner thighs. Plus the snaps
    are plastic instead of metal. The shoulder snaps just make them more babyish looking. The shoulder snaps are the option, while they come standard with the crotch snaps. It would be hard to
    change your dirty diaper without having them.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    If your talking about the ones from baby pants. I've got the ones with snaps in both places. The crotch snaps are located far enough up that they don't rub on my inner thighs. Plus the snaps
    are plastic instead of metal. The shoulder snaps just make them more babyish looking. The shoulder snaps are the option, while they come standard with the crotch snaps. It would be hard to
    change your dirty diaper without having them.
    Ok, good to know. I think the reason mine rides low is because i had to modify mine to fit. My shirt size was too big, because i was trying to fit by chest size, rather than by length. I have a short torso, however i have a bulkier chest. I also am 6'6" so i have a really weird and hard to fit body.

I have several onesies from several companies and they all have plastic snaps located in front, but low - not in the crotch. None of mine have shoulder snaps. The onesies I have are fine for me. I never thought about rubbing against your thighs when the snaps are lower. I will need to keep that in mind the next time I shop for a onesie.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    I have several onesies from several companies and they all have plastic snaps located in front, but low - not in the crotch. None of mine have shoulder snaps. The onesies I have are fine for me. I never thought about rubbing against your thighs when the snaps are lower. I will need to keep that in mind the next time I shop for a onesie.
    Just be sure to get the right fit, mine wasn't and i tried to modify it, didn't turn out great but it works.

Well,

I have onesies from several vendors...baby pants and esty eBay, and diaper suppliers...

The best fit is from 4-care fashion for me...

They have a much smaller cut around the neck and arms...and stretch just right...

The arm holes are small enough that you can't pull your arms through them like most...and they just fit me perfect...

Baby pants are a close second...the 4 care ones also have metal "poppers" as opposed to the plastic...they are not quite as bulky as the plastic ones...

B

I love babykins stuff never had that problem with theres they use small metal snaps and they arnt that low.

Babykins onsies are great. I chose the sleeveless ones which are great for summer or under a dress to keep the diaper where it should be.

Yay, babykins 're the best!!! I have a lap neck onesie and I must say I've never purchased an onesie that fits and feels better!