Thread: i new feeling

Default i new feeling

Well i am sitting here watching a film wearing just a t shirt and a nappy its a strange feeling good but strange

sorry i thought u would share

Glad you are enjoying it. It is nice to set around in just our diapers.

Good for you, YorkshireDL Ain't it just grand being able to sit around in a diaper!! And you needn't be sorry about it, especially here where we are all diaper lovers and wearers.

I spent almost all day yesterday in a diaper and it was oh so very nice and warm and well used by the time I took it off. The only thing I am sorry about is that I didn't put it on earlier and leave it on longer.

Good on you! i wish i could just sit around in my t-shirt and diapers

I have done the same this evening, cooked, ate, watched big bang and gamed in a tshirt and nappy. Its a great feeling!
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I forgot to add and what made it evan better is that it was just me and my wife watching the new g i joe

had to take it off in the end got a bit cold

robbw

I'm a bedwetter, in the summer I usually just wear diapers (two cloth diapers) and plastic panties to bed. My mom knows i wet myself and she gets me my diapers so I don't need to hide them. In the winter I wear pajamas but my diapers are pretty obvious. Mom calls it bubble butt. Her friends know and our neighbors see my diapers on the line. Its just what I am.

Quote Originally Posted by YorkshireDL View Post
    Well i am sitting here watching a film wearing just a t shirt and a nappy its a strange feeling good but strange
    nothing strange there at all! I just love to relax in nothing but a big oversize tshirt and a thick diaper. Like I am right now in fact

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YorkshireDL View Post
    had to take it off in the end got a bit cold
    You should try some fleece footed jammies for when it's cooler.

Just finished with my shower and poured my second cup of coffee. Just in my diaper and undies and enjoying it. I do it every morning. I also do it in the afternoon when I change.
    I air out and when I put my diaper back on I stay that way. Plus I'm usually wearing a onesie over my diaper.