Thread: Pacifier Disappointed!!!

Angry Pacifier Disappointed!!!

So this summer while i was on vacation i got this adult cherrypop? pacifier that i bought from EBAY! i was really excited, yet so disappointed! It looked alright, BUT it smelled bad, and after boiling it 3 times it still smell and taste horrible. It taste like smoke, and smells like it just like its used!!!

just wanna throw it away, even make the room smell if i take it out!!!
    i guess i just gonna keep it to my nuk 5īs

Gotta be careful with eBay. Nothing stopping someone from repackaging a used pacifier and pushing it off as new. I'd email the person you bought it from and ask what's up. That's pretty low of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MattiKins View Post
    Gotta be careful with eBay. Nothing stopping someone from repackaging a used pacifier and pushing it off as new. I'd email the person you bought it from and ask what's up. That's pretty low of them.
    I couldn't agree more. This was a rip off. If it smalls like smoke its been through a fire. Be very aware of anything on EBay.

Really stinks, doesn't it? I really hate it when people get ripped off by sellers in various ways, and I especially hate it when people don't pay or file false claims against the sellers or etc. I've had that happen to me once earlier this year. I was selling a bunch of T-shirts that I didn't want anymore and in one case, the buyer never paid me for an auction of a T-shirt he won, so I didn't ship the item to him. I filed for an unpaid case and after everything was settled, I re-listed my shirt and I shipped it to another buyer who paid almost immediately. So yeah, you seriously have to be careful with Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    I couldn't agree more. This was a rip off. If it smalls like smoke its been through a fire. Be very aware of anything on EBay.
    if it was a fire, it would of melted. Clearly used by a smoker or left out exposed in a smoker's house to the point the smoke and shit in the air screwed with the latex/silicone.

Quote Originally Posted by mdg91 View Post
    So this summer while i was on vacation i got this adult cherrypop? pacifier that i bought from EBAY! i was really excited, yet so disappointed! It looked alright, BUT it smelled bad, and after boiling it 3 times it still smell and taste horrible. It taste like smoke, and smells like it just like its used!!!

just wanna throw it away, even make the room smell if i take it out!!!
    i guess i just gonna keep it to my nuk 5īs
    As I have Ebay update me on listings with the keywords "Adult pacifier, cherry" I have probably seen your paci and even tried to bid on it. I think I know which one you're talking about. Did you get it from Pat113ab? If so I probably know which one you have. But anyways, yeah I'm sorry about being ripped off. Every pacifier I got online is great. But I will be careful about ebay now that you said this.

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    As I have Ebay update me on listings with the keywords "Adult pacifier, cherry" I have probably seen your paci and even tried to bid on it. I think I know which one you're talking about. Did you get it from Pat113ab? If so I probably know which one you have. But anyways, yeah I'm sorry about being ripped off. Every pacifier I got online is great. But I will be careful about ebay now that you said this.
    That's one reason I don't use ebay for any items like that. I buy only from what I call reputable online retailers. I'll gladly pay a little more to get a safe and healthy product that I'll be putting
    in my mouth.

Kinda reminds me of when I bought a gel cover for my phone awhile back. Is the pacifier guard made out of a cheap plastic ? Because what your saying in the desription of the smell, smelled like the cover I bought for my phone. In any case it was most likely dipped and made out of plastic that had awful smelling chemicals, with a strong oder still left.

Yes,

I'm not againsted eBay...not at all!

But, things like a nuk or something I'd be putting inside my body, I don't order from anywhere that isn't selling #1 stock authorized to sell!

B

The shield to it is like a "normal pacifier shield".. its the teat to it that smell bad,,n look cheaply made.. i will try to see if i can figure out who i bought it from. it is a couple of months ago, but some german thingie i think?!

BUT i think i will keep it to my nuk5..