Thread: Hello Again!

Default Hello Again!

Hello people of the diapered world! How have you been? Just a warning, I haven't written an introduction thread for quite some time now, so I might be a bit rusty, but here goes-

I suppose I'll start with my name, RadioactiveSquirrel... Why a squirrel you may ask? Well, some of my irl friends call me Hammy. You know the squirrel from Over the Hedge? Well apparently I used to look like him, and people have just called me that ever since. And as for the 'radioactive' part... well, a normal squirrel is just plain boring, but a radioactive one? Now that is interesting. (Glowing squirrels ftw!)

I originally joined this site about 2 years ago, and have been here off and on throughout those years. I like it here because the people are cool and understanding, it's almost like we're one big diapered family!

I am a huge fan of Magic the Gathering, I have been for the last 13 years or so, and I probably always will be. My love for rpg's is as boundless as the ever-expanding universe. (Hopefully I will be making a visit to the RP forums here again pretty soon ) I also, in case my avatar did not give it away, have a massive affinity for anime. I like to think that I've seen a lot, but it always seems like the people I talk to have never heard of the ones that I have watched... (Is Steins Gate still not that well known? Come on people, what are you waiting for?!?)

And last but not least- the moment you've all been waiting for- the question that has been on everyone's mind since they started reading this post:

Yes. I like diapers.

And with that, I think I've covered everything... If you would like to know more about yours truly, then feel free to contact me anytime at Adisc.org anytime between the hours of now and whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. See you guys on the forums!
    Last edited by RadioactiveSquirrel; 20-Aug-2013 at 19:02.

Welcome back, RS! Hope you enjoy the site enough to stick around this time. :-)

Heyas, and welcome back on the good old ship that is ADISC

Welcome back. I watch a little anime from time to time. I got caught up in Bleach a few years back. My favorite is definitely Initial D though.

Thanks Karaoke and Indi

Quote Originally Posted by cbrracer View Post
    Welcome back. I watch a little anime from time to time. I got caught up in Bleach a few years back. My favorite is definitely Initial D though.
    I used to watch Bleach, but I lost interest because it dragged on too long, and I have a short attention span xD

Have you watched Soul Eater? I haven't seen it personally, but from what I've heard from my friends- who are huge Bleach fans- its supposed to be really good.

I like it here because the people are cool and understanding, it's almost like we're one big diapered family!

Yes, we have all sorts, Christians, Pagans, atheists, wearers of plastic pants, cloth,Goodnights,drinites, littles wo don'teven like diapers, and every species of fur/df/bf