Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: up or down

Default up or down

this is a guys question do you have it pointed up or down when your wearing your diaper I've had problems with leaking from the top and around my legs seems I can only wet when I have a slow flow going if I go like normal it leaks bad but if I go slow and stop every few seconds it absorbs good I was wondering because I normally aim it up when I diaper up if I aim it down will my diaper work better thanks for reading and any advice would be helpful - Potty pull up

As far as 'pointing' goes, I do not point either way - that is - whatever way it points is the way I leave it. I do not specifically point it up or down.
    However, when I wet, I normally do a little at a time. I usually leave the diaper on until it is saturated, but I tend to not pee all at once. I find that peeing 'fast' tends to overload the ability of the diaper to absorb the pee and is more likely leak.

I point mine up so i get the most wetting capacity.

If I am laying down, I point it down. If I am standing and I can point upwards, I will, but usually I am out and about when I wet and I can't get away with reaching into my drawers to make the necessary adjustment.

Big men in diapers... :::swoon:::

Quote Originally Posted by pottypullup View Post
    this is a guys question do you have it pointed up or down when your wearing your diaper I've had problems with leaking from the top and around my legs seems I can only wet when I have a slow flow going if I go like normal it leaks bad but if I go slow and stop every few seconds it absorbs good I was wondering because I normally aim it up when I diaper up if I aim it down will my diaper work better thanks for reading and any advice would be helpful - Potty pull up
    I've tried pointing it up a few times, but have always had leaks when I did. I leave it pointed down all the time now. If I leave it pointed down, it just makes things easier and no leaks. I'm the same in underwear, it points down.

I try to keep it down. If it is up I find I can pee over the top. Also the bulk of a diaper is down and toward the back. ,
    It just works better for me.

I have mine * pointing up * its easier for me to wet that way. If i am sitting down and it isn't pointing up I struggle to be able to wet. I personally vary with how i wet. Sometimes i like to go all in one go and other time i like to go a bit at a time.

If its not broke don't fix it i say

t

mine does what it wants.
    if there are leak issues, it's because the diaper is inadequate in it's form, rating or, most often, size.

Pee wee does whatever he wants, but mostly he hangs his head down. If it's cold out he shrivels up and points straight ahead. I don't have a leak problem as the flow is normally slow.