Thread: Hello :)

Smile Hello :)

Hello, im Babymeggy.

im starting university in september. going to do Physiotherapy. mainly because the thought of earning 21 grand a year at 21 seems quite appealing. lol and i love biology.

i have always been childlike, and drawn to childish things. i was always the baby when i played mums and babies as a child. and its only recently ive acted on theses desires.

i am choosing to stay at home because of my low finances and for the time being its the most suitable option to limit my debt.

im really only looking for other people like me. i still feel a lil weird about this. and very alone. n just want some friends

Welcome to ADISC

I can understand why you still feel a little weird as this is something we all seem to struggle with. The good thing is you are in the right place to get the help and support you may need to understand and maybe accept this side of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Strontium View Post
    Welcome to ADISC

I can understand why you still feel a little weird as this is something we all seem to struggle with. The good thing is you are in the right place to get the help and support you may need to understand and maybe accept this side of yourself.
    thank you x

and i hope so.

Hi, babymeggy. You are not at all alone, though it's easy to understand why you feel that way. Lots of English folks on here, and I'd be surprised if there were not even some from Newcastle! You're in good company. Enjoy and welcome!

If I can say anything positive about our complex its that it is starting to become more prevalent. There are several websites and articles relating to this fetish. I hope you can find all that you need to comfort you about this because I know it can be very hard initially trying to accept this side of yourself.

Welcome to the forums though and good luck with your schooling!!

Heh' I choose Computer Science because making 55 - 70k a year at 21 sounds great , I have already accepted paid commission work and made quite a chunk of change but a steady salary sounds great. Welcome to the community .