Thread: Hey there

Default Hey there

Hi all, I've seen this site around awhile and finally decided to join. Anyway, I'm just a guy from Minnesota who likes to have fun and meet people.

I've been into this kind of thing since I was about 9 and have been wearing diapers since 12. Besides that I'm into collecting stuff, playing video games, reading, a few sports (soccer/track and field/parkour), watching movies, and just hanging out with my friends.

Been pretty busy lately; school starts tomorrow and I'm looking for my first job - but looking to meet some cool people and get involved in the community here despite some shyness. Guess that's it for now

Welcome muis175 to the community. I know you'll enjoy it here. What games do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by muis175 View Post
    Hi all, I've seen this site around awhile and finally decided to join. Anyway, I'm just a guy from Minnesota who likes to have fun and meet people.

I've been into this kind of thing since I was about 9 and have been wearing diapers since 12. Besides that I'm into collecting stuff, playing video games, reading, a few sports (soccer/track and field/parkour), watching movies, and just hanging out with my friends.

Been pretty busy lately; school starts tomorrow and I'm looking for my first job - but looking to meet some cool people and get involved in the community here despite some shyness. Guess that's it for now
    Cool intro.

Welcome. Your post gave me pause to reflect back to my first job and starting a new school year. Remember to make the most of it. These years you are living now will go by in a flash (not seamingly) and will be reflected upon in memory later. You may perhaps remember fondly all of those you met at work and interacted with casually. You may perhaps realize that those casual interactions weren't so casual. They may be a fluid course of emotion, bond, and desire that may seem part of life but often get missed as in-the-moment realities. Don't fear or dismiss the oportunities to get caught in the magic of in-the-moment. Live your life and enjoy all of it's fastballs as if they were paused frame-by-frame.

Pay attention to the details. Perception lies in the magic of the unexpected encounters or awkward fantasy. They are life-forming. Spending time on the internet serves it's niche purpose but living life outside of the digital world is essential.

You seem full of life. Good luck!

Nice to meet you. I start school next week, not looking forward to it. Good luck with finding a job!

Welcome and good luck for your new job!!