Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AB/DL in public

Default AB/DL in public

2 things-
    Diapers in public

Girls. diapers in public. what clothes like hide the diaper? and which ones should you avoid. i live with mum so one mistake in clothing and she finds out and i will be kicked out.
    and im really fed up of wearing really baggy jeans 24/7

and
    Baby/childish clothing

what sort of childlike clothes do you wear in public that let you feel little without attracting attention?

I would guess a skirt, at least to the knee, not tight but very possibly pleated... and not one that can swish and leave an opening when you walk or bend down or such, but has no chance of "opening."

Also I have no idea if tights over a diaper will kill the crinkle but it's worthwhile thinking about. You know, pantyhose, 1-piece affair.

Personally I find girls in jumpsuits very sexy, I mean a full body suit like overalls..

for instance 2012 summer women's fashion zebra print sleeveless overall jumpsuit long jumpsuit romper trousers wide leg pants free shipping-inJumpsuits & Rompers from Apparel & Accessories on Aliexpress.com

or what about plain overalls? or motorcycle riding suits:
    Last edited by Raccoon; 20-Aug-2013 at 07:50.

im very slim so i wear Drynites pull ups. so they dont really crinkle much. and im an 18 year old girl!. all i own is short skirts. shorts, jeans and i have 4 ppairs of coloured skinny jeans. i was thinking about that. i keep looking on the sales :P the ugly dungaree dresses are on now. wont be long before all the dungarees are :P and i like my cartoon tops :P

I keep my baby girl in skirts and dresses, so much easier than jeans for changing and they tend to hide the diaper butt. Shortalls are the exception to the rule though, as they have button crotches. Mae sure the skirt is at least mid thigh, i made the mistake of putting my baby in a mini skirt and.. well with major diaper drooping, her pvc covers ended up being seen from the bottom.

Hi, Babymeggy! Welcome to ADISC. Consider introducing yourself in the Greetings forum, we're all very friendly here

A slim item like a DryNite isn't going to take much concealment compared to a genuine adult diaper, so you're lucky there.

You still won't want any garment that clings to your silhouette, so things like skinny jeans or leggings (without a top layer like a dress) are out. You also don't want anything made of fabric that will fold into crevices -- anything that would give you VPL is a bad idea. This includes soft, flexible/stretchy, thin fabrics ... think pyjamas, sweatpants/yoga pants, track suits, etc. Ultimately, look for stiff, thicker fabrics like twill, denim, corduroy.

Your safest bet in general is going to be skirts and dresses.

Knee-length skirts are universally flattering, and will conceal nicely by leaving the whole butt-thigh area to the imagination. In general, you have a much wider choice of fabric with a skirt than with pants. I wear GoodNites (same as your DryNites but across the pond) under super light knee-length tiered skirts, and you can't even tell. As long as the wind doesn't toss your hem skyward...

Sitting down will reveal more shapes than standing because of the way the fabric falls. Because you are slim, it may be more obvious that there's "something in your lap." So be mindful of that. Maybe tying a scarf around your waist, where it can drape into your lap when you sit, could be helpful. Or else carrying a bag or something you can hold there.

Also, if you don't already use pads (sanitary napkins) for your periods, you may want to at least buy some. DryNites sound almost exactly like nice quality sanitary pads, so if your mother hears a crinkle you'll have a ready excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by FaennaJo View Post
    Hi, Babymeggy! Welcome to ADISC. Consider introducing yourself in the Greetings forum, we're all very friendly here

A slim item like a DryNite isn't going to take much concealment compared to a genuine adult diaper, so you're lucky there.

You still won't want any garment that clings to your silhouette, so things like skinny jeans or leggings (without a top layer like a dress) are out. You also don't want anything made of fabric that will fold into crevices -- anything that would give you VPL is a bad idea. This includes soft, flexible/stretchy, thin fabrics ... think pyjamas, sweatpants/yoga pants, track suits, etc. Ultimately, look for stiff, thicker fabrics like twill, denim, corduroy.

Your safest bet in general is going to be skirts and dresses.

Knee-length skirts are universally flattering, and will conceal nicely by leaving the whole butt-thigh area to the imagination. In general, you have a much wider choice of fabric with a skirt than with pants. I wear GoodNites (same as your DryNites but across the pond) under super light knee-length tiered skirts, and you can't even tell. As long as the wind doesn't toss your hem skyward...

Sitting down will reveal more shapes than standing because of the way the fabric falls. Because you are slim, it may be more obvious that there's "something in your lap." So be mindful of that. Maybe tying a scarf around your waist, where it can drape into your lap when you sit, could be helpful. Or else carrying a bag or something you can hold there.

Also, if you don't already use pads (sanitary napkins) for your periods, you may want to at least buy some. DryNites sound almost exactly like nice quality sanitary pads, so if your mother hears a crinkle you'll have a ready excuse.
    im not generally much of a girly girl. the girliest i wear is a denim skater skirt with a hoodie and converse. but they are all short skirts..

Tights amplify it, that's a no go. Tie a sweatshirt around your waist, or something if you like jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by GucciTime View Post
    Tights amplify it, that's a no go. Tie a sweatshirt around your waist, or something if you like jeans.
    im always in jeans! im fed up of them!

Well look, why don't you just try on every pair of bottoms in your closet over your diaper and see what works and what doesn't?

Since you don't seem to like any suggestions so far, all I can say is to work with what you've got. Maybe since DryNites are so subtle you can get away with your regular clothes. You might have to go up a size in some cases, but at least you can experiment. It might also give you an idea of what helps you feel little.

Honestly, coming into this thread my #1 suggestion was a denim 'jumper' dress, but Google says they're the same as "ugly dungaree dresses" (LOL). I still say they're very versatile though. But any dress that you WOULD wear (that isn't too short or tight) would at least be a change from jeans, even though it is girly.