Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Being a AB/DL has destroyed my life

Default Being a AB/DL has destroyed my life

Its real simple being a AB/DL has destroyed my life all these years and months trying to go back in time to when life was simple and good and its not working im so busy trying to go back in time that i have forgotten to go forward in life 25 going on 3 just dose not work. I have never had sex befor as i did not want to lose the only part of me that was still innocent but then again that's go'n with all the other bad stuff i have dun in my life. I though having a daddy would help and it has but at the same time its been a down fall of my own as it has left me feeling needy and dependent on him and thats not good for me or him he has been great to me and even as i writing this post i am filling up with tears but the fact is i have push't him away from me as i do with every one that gets to close. You can say i'm unstable for shore you can say i'm looking for sympathy but the fact is i don't care i know what i know and i know this is not working for me. This will be my last post on the forum i have made lots of friends here but one i would like to say thank you to and that's Kenny. You have help't me so much from day 1 and given a lot of your time to me for that i thank you. We will still speak i'm shore of it and you will find some one to take care of you the way you want as you deserve it more then any one i know. As for my daddy you have been so good to me and i have loved every minute we have spent together but the time has come as i cant go on like this. You have a life that is full of great things and i just don't fit into it and i understand. I will all ways love my daddy and remember the great times we had x hugs. so that's it then as porky pig said that's all folks. SUPER BIG HUGS Little LEO

My heart goes out to you. I hope you find balance. You were the first person who made me feel welcome here and become my friend. I'm gonna miss you little buddy.

Bye LittleLeo! Gonna miss seeing you around on the forums!

*hugs* I hope you find what you're looking for, LittleLeo.

I've been there (not about ABDL), and it took me a few years to find my bearings. A lot has changed but I'm so much happier now. I know who I am, apart from all the outer trappings and even apart from relationships, and that's made all the difference.

It's sad to see you go, but it sounds like you're doing what's best for you. Learning how to balance dependency is an art all by itself. If you ever want to talk to somebody, keep in touch, ok?

I've always based my life on standards I've seen in movies and TV, fictional shows that pretty much are about average life.

Drive at 16.
    Graduate high school at 18, move to college soon after.
    Date girls/boys (depending on your gender/sexual stance) until you find "The one"
    Gradate on time or before on time.
    Immediately get a good job right after graduation.
    etc.

I've been beginning to see holding myself to anyone else's standards is either unrealistic, self-defeating, or anything else it can possibly be. For instance I have *zero* clue what college courses I should take that would lead me to getting a job plus I have decently poor interpersonal skills. So I'm left sitting at home pretty much as some stupid 25 year old toddler it feels at times all while mentally beating the shit out of myself.

Also it's far easier to want someone take care of your needs rather then meet them yourself by being an so called "adult". I can't really offer any advice since i'm either in your posting or maybe even worse off. Just don't feel like you have to live up to others standards, also know little to nothing ever goes perfect and not everything goes off like clockwork. We're all going to be dead one day and I'd rather live a happy life by my ever changing standards then just wanting to make over 125+k a year.

I don't believe you being an AB/DL has destroyed your life, nor does anything from your post suggest that your life has been destroyed. There's just a balance that everyone needs regardless of their lifestyle. Unless you're very wealthy and can fully indulge in that lifestyle. Even so, everyone of us here wants more than what we had in our diaper days. You wanna have sex and all that other crap that comes with being 25? Go out and do it, also, don't let past mistakes define you, none of us are purely innocent >.>...best wishes to ya though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I've always based my life on standards I've seen in movies and TV, fictional shows that pretty much are about average life.

Drive at 16.
    Graduate high school at 18, move to college soon after.
    Date girls/boys (depending on your gender/sexual stance) until you find "The one"
    Gradate on time or before on time.
    Immediately get a good job right after graduation.
    etc.

I've been beginning to see holding myself to anyone else's standards is either unrealistic, self-defeating, or anything else it can possibly be. For instance I have *zero* clue what college courses I should take that would lead me to getting a job plus I have decently poor interpersonal skills. So I'm left sitting at home pretty much as some stupid 25 year old toddler it feels at times all while mentally beating the shit out of myself.

Also it's far easier to want someone take care of your needs rather then meet them yourself by being an so called "adult". I can't really offer any advice since i'm either in your posting or maybe even worse off. Just don't feel like you have to live up to others standards, also know little to nothing ever goes perfect and not everything goes off like clockwork. We're all going to be dead one day and I'd rather live a happy life by my ever changing standards then just wanting to make over 125+k a year.
    that was one of the most mature and honest things that i have ever read from you, Fire;
    if it means anything to you, i applaud....

I've been talking to Leo. This poor guy is in a meltdown and I wish I was there to help him If you look at his profile picture and see that he is screaming for help. He is worried about his life He thinks that he is no good because he doesn't fit into the normal thing. All of here should understand that to well. He doesn't understand what is going on with him. I was 25 and wear diapers too. There is something more going on that we can't see. Myself I'm worried about him I I were in the UK I would reach out to him and tell him every thing is OK We have a scared Little Boy on our hands. Maybe I can talk him back to us.

I'm the Kenny he is talking about

I hope so, Kenny. I hope it's just a momentary panic, and then he'll be back with us and better than ever. I think that no matter what he decides to do with his life, he will need this forum and the people here to help support him through the tough times. If it's one common thing that most of us have shared, it's that we can't just walk away from this. I really hate to see him in so much pain.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    I've been talking to Leo. This poor guy is in a meltdown and I wish I was there to help him If you look at his profile picture and see that he is screaming for help. He is worried about his life He thinks that he is no good because he doesn't fit into the normal thing. All of here should understand that to well. He doesn't understand what is going on with him. I was 25 and wear diapers too. There is something more going on that we can't see. Myself I'm worried about him I I were in the UK I would reach out to him and tell him every thing is OK We have a scared Little Boy on our hands. Maybe I can talk him back to us.

I'm the Kenny he is talking about
    Referring to him as a little boy may not the the best thing for him right now, if he's disliking diapers and childish/babyish stuff.