Thread: Tip: Wetting

Lushy9160

Lightbulb Tip: Wetting

Hello everyone!
    I am new here, but i wanted to share a piece of advice or a tip! So, today I tried a new diaper and I wet it, but an idea for the best wets are to drink a litre or quarter gallon in 15-30 min and hold it in until you absolutely cannot hold it anymore! Then let it go and watch you diaper fill to full capacity! Also if it leaks, try putting another diaper on and then repeat it again! Feel free to mess like this with the same diapey!
    Thx!

Careful with this. Both drinking excess amount of water over a short time and releasing excess amounts are bad for your kidneys.

Drinking too much liquids can be bad for your cells, rupturing them, thus causing death. Of course, you would have to drink a LOT of water!

skyfoxpup

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Drinking too much liquids can be bad for your cells, rupturing them, thus causing death. Of course, you would have to drink a LOT of water!
    Emphisis on lots

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwolfpup View Post
    Emphisis on lots
    Haha...yeah, I don't think I would have the capacity. When I was just out of college and at my first job, church organist and accompanist for a 3200 membership Methodist church, by boss, the choir director, took me to a seedy bar in a bad section of Cleveland. We were at the AGO national convention. I wanted to get out of the bar as soon as possible, so I downed my beer, filling me to the gills. He looked at my empty glass and said, "Another beer for my little buddy." There was no guzzling that one down, and while we were sitting there, a shady looking guy came up to the bar, gave the bar tender a lot of money, and bought some heroin. What a fun day that was!