Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Advertisments - everybody's favorites ;)

Default Diaper Advertisments - everybody's favorites ;)

Greetings everybody - just for the sheer heck of the exercise , I decided to look through some nappy commercials (following seeing the Huggies Pull-up "graduate to undies" on the television). I came across one which I thought was a bit "individual" to say the least...

BabyLove - Number 3 - YouTube

This is also an invitation for anybody to post diaper ads that you've liked (once one stops feeling cringed-out about it all all of us have had similar feelings when seeing an ad on the TV to do with them)

Well I can't say I have any ''favorites'' but some stick out in my mind. I remember one from when I was around six years old that was for Pull-Ups. They were advertising the learning designs and a kid would be wearing one and asking another kid ''Am I wet yet?" And the other kid would look at the designs and say ''No." Then there was one for Pull-Ups where a little girl has to use the potty while her mom's trying on a dress. I also remember when Easy-Ups debuted and they had a commercial where a boy takes off his Pull-Up at a party and his mom puts him in an easy up instead, because pull-up's opening sides make them more like diapers. I think i was always kinda disappointed because the kids in the commercials never had accidents.
    Last edited by KimbaWolfNagihiko; 20-Aug-2013 at 00:17.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Well I can't say I have any ''favorites'' but some stick out in my mind. I remember one from when I was around six years old that was for Pull-Ups. They were advertising the learning designs and a kid would be wearing one and asking another kid ''Am I wet yet?" And the other kid would look at the designs and say ''No." Then there was one for Pull-Ups where a little girl has to use the potty while her mom's trying on a dress. I also remember when Easy-Ups debuted and they had a commercial where a boy takes off his Pull-Up at a party and his mom puts him in an easy up instead, because pull-up's opening sides make them more like a diaper.

I think i always felt disappointed though because the kids in the commercial never had accidents. Ah, the fap material of my childhood
    just to be clear for future reference and people thinking you're weird for the fap comment

you mean from the perspective of when you were younger wishing you could be that child/a kid again in that situation?

and having no want or attraction towards the child themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Zebus View Post
    just to be clear for future reference and people thinking you're weird for the fap comment

you mean from the perspective of when you were younger wishing you could be that child/a kid again in that situation?

and having no want or attraction towards the child themselves
    No, just an attraction towards the training pants themselves. Sorry if that came out weird, I'll remove it.

uhm, it wasn't necessarily a favorite but it definitely caught my attention and was actually quite annoying honestly. I can't remember if it was 07 or 08 but there was a Huggies commercial that had a bunch of babies singing on stage...it was always really awkward because it would come on while I was at my friends and he'd sing along with it.

When I was around 7 or 8, the good nites commercial with the older kids (and when I say older, I mean like 10) came on. I was so happy, like "that could be me!" I got a real kick out of that for whatever reason

The ones i remember are the pampers cruisers commercial for their size 6 featuring a known pediatrician saying not to rush potty training, the kid in the ad looks like hes having a ton of fun. And my other favorite is a huggies ad which used "Don't worry be happy".

my favorite was the luvs commercial from the 80's. it had baby with a diaper on and no pants. the baby was walking around park and every one kept looking at her diaper and they all had this expression on there face like wow I wish I could wear those.