Thread: Ready to be the baby...

Default Ready to be the baby...

This topic has been on my mind for a long while. I have for years been more of a caretaker in the AB community and never the baby. Only on some VERY RARE occasions have I had the chances to be the baby. Always the caretaker, never the baby! LOL. So, I have wondered if others have been in that position.

One of the reasons I took to the caretaker role is I am straight- and it's easier to meet baby girls than it is to find a mommy figure. It would be different if I wanted a daddy figure but I don't... that would be too weird for me for some reason.

So, I am ready to be a baby for a change but I've since given up trying to find a mommy figure because it's too difficult plus I'm so tired of scam artists, cons, weirdos and others I seem to run into in the community. I always seem to run into those with ulterior motives and those that are looking for something for nothing.

It is also why I am not going to any of those ABDL meetups or signing up on any of those diaper match dating sites like DiaperSpace or ABDL Match.

I am not looking for attention but just saying that it is time for a change-no pun intended- in my role in the AB world. Plus I have often wondered if others had been in my position- tired having to always do one role ad never have the chance to do the other role?

Just my question of the day as I figure more and more about myself as I get older...

WildThing121675

I can completely understand why you're tired of being the caretaker when that's all anyone has wanted you to be. But trust me, I'm glad your busting out of that singular role. If your both caretaker and AB GREAT! But if you're not exploring these sides of yourself thoroughly (which you're not) because someone prefers one role over the other, then you need to find someone that can be attentive to ALL your needs. Rather than find someone that is only attentive to one of them. And trust me, I know how hard that is. Most ABDL sites are just scams or are full of trolls, but try not to give up. I'm sure you'll find that lucky lady someday soon. <3

I don't know if it means anything to more experienced people than me, but I think the best kind of relationship is one where both parties are willing to take either role. It seems like if people only want to take take take and never give, it's not a healthy kind of relationship at all (even if the relationship is strictly friendship, or strictly age play).

Wouldn't it seem weird in another person's world? What if it wasn't AB stuff, but something more common? Wouldn't it be weird and one-sided if every single time you and your friend went to the movies, you had to pay for both the tickets? I think I'd be out of that 'friendship' pretty fast myself!

It bothers me a bit the amount of ABs that simply refuse to give caregiving a try. You give and you take, kids. You don't just take take take.

I to seem to attract the low life. Had one Daddy from one of those sites you mentioned and he turned out to be a real creek Playing heaad games was his sport. We talked on the phone for about a month before he said that he foumd AB's disgusting.

Finding some one is hard for me . I have had to play baby by myself most of the time. We only want the love that we share with some one. To be babied is what we all want. I that so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    I to seem to attract the low life. Had one Daddy from one of those sites you mentioned and he turned out to be a real creek Playing heaad games was his sport. We talked on the phone for about a month before he said that he foumd AB's disgusting.

Finding some one is hard for me . I have had to play baby by myself most of the time. We only want the love that we share with some one. To be babied is what we all want. I that so bad.
    I end-up playing baby all alone by myself.

Online, I met an Adult Baby from Santiago, Chile, but I tired of him, because he was too needy, & played too many head games with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    I don't know if it means anything to more experienced people than me, but I think the best kind of relationship is one where both parties are willing to take either role. It seems like if people only want to take take take and never give, it's not a healthy kind of relationship at all (even if the relationship is strictly friendship, or strictly age play).

Wouldn't it seem weird in another person's world? What if it wasn't AB stuff, but something more common? Wouldn't it be weird and one-sided if every single time you and your friend went to the movies, you had to pay for both the tickets? I think I'd be out of that 'friendship' pretty fast myself!

It bothers me a bit the amount of ABs that simply refuse to give caregiving a try. You give and you take, kids. You don't just take take take.
    I definitely see what you are saying, but it's a little different for me. I don't get much from conventional ABDL care but I find that giving that same care is quite rewarding. I could get a more balanced level of care if I desired, but at least at this time, I find it more enjoyable to care for him than be cared for. People just need to communicate their hopes and desires and get them properly attended to, when possible.

I get where you are coming from. Sometimes you spend so much energy helping others find their happy place that you dont realize that your service diminishes your own desires and wants. Give it a try. At least you will be able to see it from both sides.