Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why has nobody ever created a decent ABDL pullup?

Default Why has nobody ever created a decent ABDL pullup?

Am I the only person who has wondered this? There are a number of businesses out there which cater to the ABDL community, some with their own great quality diapers for sale. Surely some of them have noticed how popular Goodnites and the like are in this community despite most of us not even being able to fit into them that well or make good use of them without leaking. Is anyone else surprised that none of these companies have tried to create a larger pullup in this style that would be better suited to us than Goodnites?

(I was prompted to start this now by the design a diaper thread, but it's a question I've been meaning to ask for a while)
    Last edited by someguy26; 19-Aug-2013 at 06:33.

From what I gather, Pull ups are to much like underwear and people prefer something a little more babyish.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    From what I gather, Pull ups are to much like underwear and people prefer something a little more babyish.
    That would be the first thought, but like I mentioned, it wouldn't explain the popularity of Goodnites, which aren't even made to be worn by adults.

Quote Originally Posted by someguy26 View Post
    That would be the first thought, but like I mentioned, it wouldn't explain the popularity of Goodnites, which aren't even made to be worn by adults.
    people buy goodnites as adults as they are bedwetting pull-ups and are far easier to explain away then a regular adult diaper. Plus they are a somewhat cheap option.

they do got my little pony pull ups. would love to get it in a big size, but pull up is nothing comper to diapers, soo the next thing to ask, WHY THEY DON'T MAKE MY LITTLE PONY ABDL DIAPERS? im sure they can get hasbro to let them do it :P

If there is a market for it, someone will create it. As FauxPas said, it seems like AB's tend to want something that holds more and is more reminiscent of baby/toddler diapers than trainers or pull-ups.

And no, Hasbro probably won't license the My Little Pony brand to be used on AB pullups or diapers. You may have to make your own printed tapes for that.

The first package of diapers I ever bought were Goodnights in the late 90s. I liked the way they fit and they were all white. Last week I just bought some Abena Abri-flex S3s and find them to be the best pullups I've worn. I'm a ~31" waist and these fit perfectly. Most small diapers are too small for 31" and mediums just start there, so they end up being large on my build. The Abri-flex are nicely padded while still discreet, almost silent, and absorbent. I like them for the times that I want to be padded, but don't want to be taped in, and want discreetness. If you're looking for prints on your diaper for you AB side, they won't be for you, but otherwise as a DL, I like them a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by lampkins View Post
    The first package of diapers I ever bought were Goodnights in the late 90s. I liked the way they fit and they were all white. Last week I just bought some Abena Abri-flex S3s and find them to be the best pullups I've worn. I'm a ~31" waist and these fit perfectly. Most small diapers are too small for 31" and mediums just start there, so they end up being large on my build. The Abri-flex are nicely padded while still discreet, almost silent, and absorbent. I like them for the times that I want to be padded, but don't want to be taped in, and want discreetness. If you're looking for prints on your diaper for you AB side, they won't be for you, but otherwise as a DL, I like them a lot.
    Just as a side question, how do they compare to Tranquility pullups, which I have also found to be pretty good?

The one thing I wish they would do is make is a night time adult type pull up. More padding up front and back so when someone sleeps on the back or front. It hold the pee.

Well, the reason for one wanting a specifically ABDL pullup (the way I see it) is that it takes one to an even more specific time-frame that a normal nappy would - it's very specific to the toddler age range. When that's plugged into the equation, one can see why there may be people wanting an "ABDL Pullup".

One can use stickers/tapes to create a likeness, but we're constrained by the fact that many pullup nappies (or nappy-pants as they're sometimes branded) aren't the conventional all-white layout that many of the adult pull-ups are done up in (just think of the Huggies Pullups: the designs have bright block-colours all over the surface, and far larger cartoon designs that that on a few few baby nappies), meaning that the tapes may have a loss of realism/authenticity.

That's just my opinion, and I don't think it was a terribly thought out one :P