Thread: diaper designing game

Default diaper designing game

just a fun little forum game I thought up. here's how it works. You start with a basic pull-up diaper (no straps, no designs, and only absorbent enough to hold two wettings) and you have to turn this into the perfect ab/dl diaper with only three major design changes. These changes can be of any scope as long as it only changes one thing for example you could add one strap as one of your changes or fifty as one of the changes, but you can't add one strap and a design as one change because it's two separate aspects.

Here are my three just as an example.

1: switch from pull-up to a strap diaper with only two straps (one for each leg)
    2: have my little pony designs with each of the main characters having their own diaper where they will be shown wearing diapers in various poses including a big picture that takes up the entire back of the diaper with them having an uh-oh reaction to a wet or messy diaper.
    3: have additional designs show up when the diaper is wet showing that particular characters cutie mark.

fell free to add any feature you want like a magical poo removal system or rocket thrusters. The main thing is have fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by blablafreckenlover View Post

Here are my three just as an example.

1: switch from pull-up to a strap diaper with only two straps (one for each leg)
    2: have my little pony designs with each of the main characters having their own diaper where they will be shown wearing diapers in various poses including a big picture that takes up the entire back of the diaper with them having an uh-oh reaction to a wet or messy diaper.
    3: have additional designs show up when the diaper is wet showing that particular characters cutie mark.
    I like your 2 and 3 changes, but if I had to make mine they would be:

1) I would make it a girly pull up, with pink, purple, and light blue color schemes
    2) I would make the graphics My Little Pony themed as well with the Mane 6, but with the Princesses and maybe Big Mac or Shining Armor thrown in as well
    3) Have large wetness indicators as the cutie marks of the pony on the pull-up