Thread: need help finding the right diaper/pull ups

Default need help finding the right diaper/pull ups

I'm 23 years old and only 140lbs. I am very skinny. I can fit into little girls size 6 panties. Would the biggest pull ups size 4T-5T fit me? I don't want adult diapers i want kids training pants with little girls or little boys graphics on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory1989 View Post
    I'm 23 years old and only 140lbs. I am very skinny. I can fit into little girls size 6 panties. Would the biggest pull ups size 4T-5T fit me? I don't want adult diapers i want kids training pants with little girls or little boys graphics on them.
    You may be able to squeeze into 4T-5T, but I don't think they would be very comfortable. I'd try GoodNites, more specifically the S/M size since there's currently Disney Fairies prints on them. L/XLs would definitely fit, but might not be babyish enough depending on the prints you come across (until 2011, they changed every year, and some places may still have older packs in stock).

If i tried to fit into pull ups 4T-5T would i have to deal with a lot of leakage since they will be a tight fit?

Possibly, though Pull-Ups aren't really all that absorbent (they're made for toilet-training, after all), so that probably wouldn't help.

Sorry to say Cory but if your going to be wetting these kids pull up won't work. I have tried many kids pull ups and they really don't work for all but little wettings. You will spend more time leaking and changing than enjoying your diaper. Your going to have to go for a good adult diaper. Sorry!

my two cents bn3baby.

Good nights are for adult dribbles(giggles) can't beat a good 6 layer cotton pull-ups, with crinkly plastic