Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can you buy Huggies Slip On Size 6 (not online)?

Default Where can you buy Huggies Slip On Size 6 (not online)?

I normally wear adult diapers, but I saw the new Huggies slipons are now being manufactured in size 6. I went to Walgreens, CVS, 7-Eleven, Toys R Us, Publix, Whole Foods, and Walmart and they all only had size 5. Are there any brick and mortar stores that sell the size 6 slipons?

Quote Originally Posted by CMMC View Post
    I normally wear adult diapers, but I saw the new Huggies slipons are now being manufactured in size 6. I went to Walgreens, CVS, 7-Eleven, Toys R Us, Publix, Whole Foods, and Walmart and they all only had size 5. Are there any brick and mortar stores that sell the size 6 slipons?
    Amazon.com: Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers, Step 5, 50 Count (Pack of 2): Health & Personal Care

>.> even though that link says size 5 change the option to size 6 and there you go

I found them at Fred Meyer, if I recall correctly -- might have been Safeway.

Seen them at Rite Aid, would guess the Walgreens would have them too.

so has any one found/bought these and tried a fitting?

Quote Originally Posted by Zebus View Post
    so has any one found/bought these and tried a fitting?
    Awhile ago, I bought a box of the size 5 Little Movers slipons. For all intents and purposes, it is a baby diaper with pull up wings. If you can fit into the second largest size of Pull-Ups, you can fit into the size 5. I'd imagine that size 6 would be similar, but slightly smaller than the largest size of Huggies pull-ups.

I just got some at Walmart you they tend to rip in the front and leak gelled but you can cut the wings off another one and make them fit looser then the don't rip they are not as absorbent as regular little movers diapers which are my favorite diapers but the are cute and comfy

They just updated the Slip-Ons about a month to two months ago. Before they would rip in the front, but the newest ones (they have a MUCH softer, thicker outer cover) don't do that. I actually got a box of the older ones without realizing it, and brought them back to exchange for the new ones. I have worn one for up to 12 hours, they are GREAT! I did a review a little over a month ago. I really love them. I can't find them at most Walmart stores, just in larger cities (10,000+ population).

those look like a very high absorbency diaper, lots of padding in the front. funny how they call them slip on, probably got a trademark problem with "pull-up."

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    those look like a very high absorbency diaper, lots of padding in the front. funny how they call them slip on, probably got a trademark problem with "pull-up."
    Since Huggies make Pull-Ups I think they just want to make sure parents won't use the slipons like a Pull-Ups, slipons are geared toward active toddlers that run so much and getting them to lye down for a diaper change can be trickier so you can do them standing up (if they don't have a #2 in it of course)

Its on my purchase list, if I can find them, will probably have to wait till next month but its on my list...