Thread: Wetting

Default Wetting

I've been improvising with home-mades for a while and was wondering - does anyone else have trouble wetting? Sometimes I can't go, even when I have to really, really badly. What should be one flood - it takes 4 or 5 over like 20min. Other times, I have no issues at all.

I always did, when I first started wearing diapers again. It took a while before I could wet freely. Part of it is just experience. Since being a toddler, you've been trained to think that peeing in your pants is a bad thing. So it's going against your instincts. The other thing can be anxiety about leaks. At first, I wasn't sure if my diapers would hold up, or if I'd end up wet! That can make it tough, too.

I'd suggest trying to get some real adult diapers, even Depends. They'll be able to handle a wetting, which will remove the psychological fear. The other thing is to really relax yourself. Go somewhere nice and private. Maybe put some relaxing music on. I remember quietly whispering to myself, "It's OK, you can wet yourself and you'll be OK, nothing's wrong..." as a way of getting past my mental block about wetting. It's all about getting relaxed enough to break the mental barrier.

With practice, you'll be able to go freely when you're diapered. It just takes getting over the psychological hump. Good luck!

Sounds like you are still fighting potty training. The more relaxed you get doing it the easier it will be. diaper training takes time. Just relax and let happen.

just sticking my little comment here. I was the same about the leaks as well. but I know my diaper will hold it so I just let it go when im wearing, no problem at all. I find I pee more when im wearing than if im not wearing.

one a different subject while its in my brain, is it normal to not want to go the loo in a public toilet as I would rather wet myself than use a public loo. and in best case scenario I will have to use a cubicle. I cant use thos urinal thingys. I feel really weird trying to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    I remember quietly whispering to myself, "It's OK, you can wet yourself and you'll be OK, nothing's wrong..." as a way of getting past my mental block about wetting. It's all about getting relaxed enough to break the mental barrier.
    haha, I do exactly the same thing sometimes.

Another thing that works well (especially if you're using makeshifts) is to stand in the shower while wetting. After having it leak everywhere and not matter a few times, it gets a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by irnub View Post
    Another thing that works well (especially if you're using makeshifts) is to stand in the shower while wetting. After having it leak everywhere and not matter a few times, it gets a lot easier.
    I find it much easier to wet in the shower than say, in the living room. I think the flowing water in contact with my skin helps me relax. Also, you could try running a faucet and sticking your finger in the water (if you aren't that worried with leaks of course or get diapers) Hope this helps