Thread: Greetingz and hello

Default Greetingz and hello

A big hello from the small country of Wales. :-)
    I have been meaning to post here for quite a while but just haven't quite had the guts to do it, I've never told a single soul about this part of me before (although I've always wanted to).

I'm currently working as an event organiser and just recently put on my very own festival, I'm one of those lucky few who can say that I absolutely love my work :-)
    Music wise I'm all about reggae, and love working on, and riding my motorbike in my free time.

I guess I decided to join the community for the support of knowing that there are many more people that share my intarests. As well as to read some of the best stories I've found anywhere. Ive had an intarest in diapers/nappies since i can remember, but when I started to suffer with mild incontinence at about 14 I realised that actually I feel very comfortable wearing one, my fascination grew from there.

I hope to make friends and find support here, and I'm sure I will.

As you can probably tell I'm not all that great at introductions, so once again, HELLO.....

Hi and Welcome to the community. You will find lots of support here.Lots of information if you don't see what you are looking for just ask. I'm fairly new here myself but have fond great support.

Hello littlesteps and welcome to the site. It's nice to see someone else from Wales here, and a motorcyclist to boot. It's a great place with friendly people, any time you want a chat feel free to message me