Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst. Diaper. Ever.

Default Worst. Diaper. Ever.

Bad fits. Sub-par SAP. Awful tapes. Leaks galore.

In your own experience, what is the worst diaper you've ever had the misfortune to wear?

Personally, I was reminded why I hate Depend brand briefs. Wore one at work last night and the fit was just uncomfortable, one side was riding up the back of my leg into my nether-regions. The elastic waistband made my skin itch like mad, and the capacity is anything but dependable.

What say you?

Wal-greens store brand fitted briefs from about 6-7 years ago. Felt like they were cutting my inner thighs open, almost no padding and really slender along the line.

It was almost like a diaper/pull-up hybrid with how frilly the leg cuffs were, but with the worst aspects of both. :P

Goodnites boxers XL. they are much smaller than the briefs. other than that the only complaint i have is they are plastic inside and not very stretchy. I don't like plastic. i love cloth. not really a terrible diaper but the worst ones i've had. they are boring and don't arouse me like a baby diaper, pullup, or reg. goodnite does. cloth briefs ftw

At Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada, you can buy Life Brand adult diapers (well, Life Brand everything - it's their generic brand). They're the worst diaper I've had the misfortune of buying.

The pros: They're cheap.

The cons:
    - No absorbency. I think three of the four I wore leaked on me.
    - Very noisy and indiscreet
    - Ineffective tapes that came loose or tore off.
    - No leg gathers, meaning that if you wet, you were ending up with wet pants.
    - Not the slightest bit cute or babyish.

Basically, they're designed to be a terrible diaper. I pity anyone who's experienced these horrid products. You'd be better off with Depends, or a plastic bag stuffed with toilet paper. At least the bag is cheaper.

I've come to expect cheap diapers to fail. My most bizarre recent purchase was a bag of 'briefs' (I actually believe they may have indeed said Life Care on the packaging) that upon opening turned out to be closer to puppy training pads in appearance. Technically they are able to be fastened around the waist and in a strange way they remind me of vintage disposables. For home use only in any regard

Fitti Size 6. Couldn't hold anything, and the tabs were unable to stretch, making them useless.
    And Publix-brand Pull-Ups. I was expecting to purchase a cheaper version of the Huggies counterpart but the sides weren't stretchy. I barely got into one after I stapled the sides, and the diaper held up for about 5 minutes before snapping, threw the entire bag away.
    Huggies Little Movers could use stretchier tabs, but I don't wear them anymore.

Another travesty that has probably led to embarrassment to many men (as I doubt women use these). There have been new pull-up style diapers that are made to look like boxers. They're just awful. The cheap, almost paper-like fabric that contains the pad always tears and it seriously holds maybe 12 ounces of fluid, if you're lucky. I've only seen off-brands like Assurance and Rite-Aid. Tried the Rite-Aid ones once, and I decided to just cut the pad out of them for stuffers. The worst is that they look nothing like real boxers.

Probably:
    Senecta brand stuff... that stuff was awful back in the day.

and prevail stretch fit... my undies work better.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    At Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada, you can buy Life Brand adult diapers (well, Life Brand everything - it's their generic brand). They're the worst diaper I've had the misfortune of buying.

The pros: They're cheap.

The cons:
    - No absorbency. I think three of the four I wore leaked on me.
    - Very noisy and indiscreet
    - Ineffective tapes that came loose or tore off.
    - No leg gathers, meaning that if you wet, you were ending up with wet pants.
    - Not the slightest bit cute or babyish.

Basically, they're designed to be a terrible diaper. I pity anyone who's experienced these horrid products. You'd be better off with Depends, or a plastic bag stuffed with toilet paper. At least the bag is cheaper.
    What's the point of making such a diaper if it won't pass inspection? If a diaper leaks after the first wetting it's obviously not a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    What's the point of making such a diaper if it won't pass inspection? If a diaper leaks after the first wetting it's obviously not a good one.
    I know, right? Whether people wear/use them for pleasure or need, they don't really do the job required. Cynically speaking, perhaps the idea is to make the user change more often, as in, every time they so much as dribble in the diaper, so that they sell more units. Or they just don't care. It's not just store brands either, Attends have been garbage for years now.