Hi everyone! Please do not let my thread post scare you, I was justing listening to some music and that was a line said by the Violent Femmes
1. I really really like music. I play a few instruments and if you are interested I have a soundcloud as well as a youtube channel where I do a few live things. I love to talk music so please do!-especially if you like indie, folk, blues, and jazz.
I also love to talk books! I am really into Jonathan Safran Foer, Salinger, Vizzini, Burroughs and lots others.
I desperately want to meet Morrissey
2. Currently I go to schooleo and I try really hard...seriously I do. It is all consuming sometimes and I have a hard time balancing relationships with people. I think sometimes I just use school as an excuse to not get close to people.
3. I am an introvert but I have to be an extrovert sometimes because I help teach a writing class....Don't judge my writing on here, I am off the clock. I am a DL and I struggle with that. Maybe that is why I am introvert? Maybe thats why I like to write? Not sure
4. I forgot what I am suppose to be typing so I apologize if I go off subject
5. I am here for support. It is hard for me to love myself sometimes and I have never really told anyone about my feelings for diapers. I actually told a therapist once but she really had nothing to say about it....it turns my world upside down sometimes and I let it make me pretty upset. By being here I am hoping to just be a little more open about it, a little more accepting, a little more happy. Isn't that what we all want?