Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuffed animal on vacation?

Default Stuffed animal on vacation?

I'm about to leave to see my mother, but I didn't know whether or not to pack my stuffed animal for the trip. My mom tends to wake my in the morning so I'm no the fence about this. Any advise?

I'd do it. There are plenty of people that travel with stuffed animals that are not ab/dl's. at least that is what I have been told from a girl that cleans a lodge and finds lost stuffies that belong to businessmen. If anything your mom will think it is silly. I think it is worth having your stuffy to snuggle with. I don't go overnight anywhere without mine.

Quote Originally Posted by babygohan View Post
    I'm about to leave to see my mother, but I didn't know whether or not to pack my stuffed animal for the trip. My mom tends to wake my in the morning so I'm no the fence about this. Any advise?
    Go ahead and pack it. Like Tyger says, many "normal" people sleep with stuffed animals. If she says something, just laugh it off like "Oh. I call him ___. He keeps the bad dreams away. I haven't had one since I started sleeping with him!"

Take it...

It's not a big deal...

I've got my puppy I sleep with every nite...

B

never leave home without your plushie. (okay for grocery shopping but thats it)

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    never leave home without your plushie. (okay for grocery shopping but thats it)
    I have often contemplated packing my little Tadd with me to work or school in my computer bag, I don't know if I could do it though. I used to in first grade though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I have often contemplated packing my little Tadd with me to work or school in my computer bag, I don't know if I could do it though. I used to in first grade though.
    hey, take Tadd with you, why shouldn't you - if someone has a problem with that it is indeed their problem!!

*hugs!!!*

I know what your getting at. you think you shouldn't take your plushie with you because of other people. I too feel lie that and have on many acccasions staying over t my grandparents forget my teddy and I alwas regretted not taking him.

one time I didn't take him oz I forgot and my granddad teased me by asking I I wanted one of my cousins dolls. ugh your arsehole its not funny. now I take him everywhere with me if im sleeping there. I cant sleep without him to be honest. I will awake for hours on end.

Quote Originally Posted by babygohan View Post
    I brought my stuffed bear Sky on vacation with me last year. Figured with a name like Sky it'd be unfair not to let him fly on a plane at least once. Didn't run into any problems with it, but judge how you family is going to react. I wouldn't bring more than 1 plushie, takes too much room.

Quote Originally Posted by kwisy View Post
    I brought my stuffed bear Sky on vacation with me last year. Figured with a name like Sky it'd be unfair not to let him fly on a plane at least once. Didn't run into any problems with it, but judge how you family is going to react. I wouldn't bring more than 1 plushie, takes too much room.
    not if its only a little wittle teddy like my brightheart lolz.