Thread: BabyLee75 says howdy

Default BabyLee75 says howdy

Howdy fellow ABDLs you can call me Lee
    How I came to be ABDL is from abusive foster homes that made me wear diapers eat baby food and sleep in a crib tell I was seven. And I fell in love with the treatment except the baby food. The treatment was cause I wet the bed and had a few day accidents. When I was seven I couldnt understand why my new foster home wouldnt diaper me aand started to sneak diapers and wearing them. I wore diapers for ABDL reasons and for fun from seven all the way up till two and a half years ago when I became incontinent. And now I wear for IC and ABDL and for the fun of it.
    My intrest is the oudoors fishing camping hiking mtnbiking. I love to watch movies nascar and tv shows.
    Why am I on this site is to make friends and seek and give advice and read forums. Thanks BabyLee75. And stay diapered friends

Hello Lee and welcome to the group.

Is that a trout? OMG.
    I have caught Silver Salmon smaller then that.

Welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by babylee75 View Post
    Howdy fellow ABDLs you can call me Lee
    How I came to be ABDL is from abusive foster homes that made me wear diapers eat baby food and sleep in a crib tell I was seven. And I fell in love with the treatment except the baby food. The treatment was cause I wet the bed and had a few day accidents. When I was seven I couldnt understand why my new foster home wouldnt diaper me aand started to sneak diapers and wearing them. I wore diapers for ABDL reasons and for fun from seven all the way up till two and a half years ago when I became incontinent. And now I wear for IC and ABDL and for the fun of it.
    My intrest is the oudoors fishing camping hiking mtnbiking. I love to watch movies nascar and tv shows.
    Why am I on this site is to make friends and seek and give advice and read forums. Thanks BabyLee75. And stay diapered friends
    Welcome to the site babylee75. That sounds like a sad beginning to one's life. I was adopted at the age of two, and I think I spent some of that time in an adoptive orphanage. They didn't give much information back in the day. I do attribute some of my AB/DL tendencies to that kind of beginning.

I'm a Virginia resident so I pay attention to who's winning in NASCAR. I used to play in a very good rock, cover band, and we played for Dale Ernhart's pit crew chief, Petrie's wedding. You should have seen the security!

Thaks youall. Yes its a rainbow trout

Babylee,

I hope that is not the case with your beginning, but if it is I am truly sorry. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive the human race and not feed the trash you received back into society. I am sure it must be hard. Is there anything else about yourself you would like to add? What are some of your favorite movies? Do you have a favorite driver?

Best,
    Toss

Jeff gordon dale earnheart jimmy johnson and kasey kane.
    Everyone through years of therapy I have resolve my anger issues of my abuse. The only thing good that came from it is my ABDL side