Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 30$ looking for good nuk 5

Default 30$ looking for good nuk 5

so ya while do not like the nuk5 to much, but tbh it is one of the best of what seems to be the only product for us on the market.

i just can not help it i want to try a good quality product

so can you guys help point me in the right direction?

The topic title says Looking for Nuk 5. Then you say you don't like the nuk 5?

Are you looking for adult pacifiers larger, smaller then Nuk 5's?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    The topic title says Looking for Nuk 5. Then you say you don't like the nuk 5?

Are you looking for adult pacifiers larger, smaller then Nuk 5's?
    well just mixed feelings about it i guess but there doesn't seem to be a better quality one that people talk about it is always about the nuk 5

I also am not sure what you are looking for.

If you are looking for a Nuk5, I bought mine at Baby Pants, Adult Size Baby Products

If you are looking for smaller, you can find them in the U.S. just about everywhere where baby supplies are found. Target, Walmart, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebus View Post
    well just mixed feelings about it i guess but there doesn't seem to be a better quality one that people talk about it is always about the nuk 5
    Apart from the custom made pacifiers of Pacifiersrus. Plain Nuk 5's are the best your going to get.

Do you not like it since the pacifier doesn't cover a large area of your mouth, or reach further back on your tongue?

Apart from the custom made pacifiers of Pacifiersrus. Plain Nuk 5's are the best your going to get.

Do you not like it since the pacifier doesn't cover a large area of your mouth, or reach further back on your tongue?
    idk i have never tried them but yes i want a pacifier for my ab self but i have no clue what

If you never tried it, then just order a plain, non-modified Nuk 5 as they are the cheapest kinds, for Adult sized pacifiers.

I know Fetware has them cheaper then 25 dollars with shipping or did about 15 months ago.

If you never tried it, then just order a plain, non-modified Nuk 5 as they are the cheapest kinds, for Adult sized pacifiers.

I know Fetware has them cheaper then 25 dollars with shipping or did about 15 months ago.
    so basicly this

Baby Pacifiers for Adults

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    I also am not sure what you are looking for.

If you are looking for a Nuk5, I bought mine at Baby Pants, Adult Size Baby Products

If you are looking for smaller, you can find them in the U.S. just about everywhere where baby supplies are found. Target, Walmart, etc.
    is baby pants uk or usa? for shiping reasons

so basicly this

- - - Updated - - -

I think they are US based.

Anyways when I ordered my replacement nuk 5 last year Fetware was the cheapest US site I could find that had decent reviews. They shipped it discreetly and the only issue was the nuk 5 box was crushed inside the bag they put it in, but the pacifier was 100% fine.

so basicly this

- - - Updated - - -

Babypants is USA based. Also, if you are concerned about discretion, the package I got was just a plain brown one with no indication of anything AB related. The shipping label had "BP" as the name of the sender. I've ordered from them twice, back in April and just a week or two ago and got delivery within a week.