Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapered My Little Pony Easter Egg on Youtube

Default Diapered My Little Pony Easter Egg on Youtube

So recently YouTube added an ''easter egg'' where a search for ''bronies'' would cause ponies to run across the screen. But now the same search results in ponies with diapers and pacifiers! I'm surprised and don't know what to think of it...

i did not get the same results i do have things turned off so maybe thats why

The internet is no stranger to diapered ponies, but on YouTube!? From a search with the keyword "bronies"? I think it's remnants of the geek week stuff.., going to investigate further...

Oh, and I caught a few. Will insert links later (or you can capture them yourself...)

Ha! That is freakin' cute! I love it! (I'm still not a Brony, though! )

But, yeah... what's with the diapers and pacifiers?! Is it true that every brony is an ABDL?!

Quote Originally Posted by Zebus View Post
    i did not get the same results i do have things turned off so maybe thats why
    You have to use the desktop version of the site, so if you're using a mobile device you'll have to choose to view that version.

I knew about the original easter egg, but the diaper thing is weird.

The paranoid nut in me wonders if google is serving this to people it identifies as ABDL only (based on search history/brain scans/whatever they've got now..). Pretty damn unlikely, but weird if true (would mean we rank as a significant enough user base to go through the effort).

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    I knew about the original easter egg, but the diaper thing is weird.

The paranoid nut in me wonders if google is serving this to people it identifies as ABDL only (based on search history/brain scans/whatever they've got now..). Pretty damn unlikely, but weird if true (would mean we rank as a significant enough user base to go through the effort).
    It's narrowly possible... Proxy time!
    Results: no, it happens regardless of who you are. I'm very sure of it.
    Last edited by Embrace; 16-Aug-2013 at 00:16.

lol, i think that is awesome. I'm not a bronie, but its way cute! That is interesting though, i wonder if youtube figures bronies are all ab/dl's or something.