Thread: Sherlock Hound (my new favorite show)

*Squee!* YESSSS~! SHERLOCKIAN~ RIGHT HERE! *high5* (well...SuperWhoLockian technically xD ) Can't wait for Series 3! If you haven't already, go get/listen to Cabin Pressure (audio comedy that is 4 Series long - so far) on iTunes. It's great.

- - - Updated - - -

*Squee!* Havent seen this in AGES YESSSS~! SHERLOCKIAN~ RIGHT HERE! *high5* (well...SuperWhoLockian technically xD ) Can't wait for Series 3 (of the BBC show)! If you haven't already, go get/listen to Cabin Pressure (audio comedy that is 4 Series long - so far) on iTunes. It's great.

Then theres The Great Mouse Detective....The films with Robert Downey Jr.,....Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century....The books.... *not a fan...nope...not at all* xD

I rely enjoy all the Shelock movies. I'm ready to actually read the original book series. For Dr.Who I haven't yet ventures into that yet. I heard it's amazing though. Not sure where to start

I started with the "New Who" myself. Which is Chris Eccelston's Doctor (Nine) that aired in 2005. You can watch them on Netflix I've been dithering over the "End Of Time" episodes for months...Can't bring myself to say goodbye to Ten yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxy View Post
    I started with the "New Who" myself. Which is Chris Eccelston's Doctor (Nine) that aired in 2005. You can watch them on Netflix I've been dithering over the "End Of Time" episodes for months...Can't bring myself to say goodbye to Ten yet.
    I'll give it a watch tonight