Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

Hello all I just signed on to the forum and I figured I better say hi before jumping into the sissy side of the site.

I've been a late starter to the whole cross dressing fantasy only really becoming curious in it at 16. I can't say I've acted much on it apart from the odd cross dressing of undergarments. I think it would be best for me to commute with others with a similar frame of mind since I've not really got anyone in meatspace that I can talk to about this, execpt this one guy whose gay which i suppose is similar but he's also a untrust worthy sod as well.

Anyway to move away from my own filth for a moment my interests tend to be around books, mainly gothic horror with a bit of lovecraft put in there for good measure, films and games. So theres me for you I'm sure your all a pleasent bunch and I look forward to commuting.

Greetings Welcome aboard - hope things are well for you.

Hey, what games you into at the moment?

Just been playing europa universalis 3 and civ 5 on the PC and fallout NV on the xbox. waiting for the new bioshock dlc though

Quote Originally Posted by DevientProle View Post
    Just been playing europa universalis 3 and civ 5 on the PC and fallout NV on the xbox. waiting for the new bioshock dlc though
    That is awesome. I have been playing a ton of Civ V lately. Isn't Brave New World the freaking best?!

I've not had much time with Brave new world, but for the rest of the game its great,

Hiya and welcome to Adisc.

I hope you enjoy yourself and have fun while your here. I am sure you will find some people to help you out with your needs here at Adisc.

I have a question for you tho lol. other than the genre of books you like, Do u like to do anything like going on a walk really late at night when you can hardly see in front of you, then go through the woods on your own lol ? haha

T
    Last edited by tennismad; 21-Aug-2013 at 12:49. Reason: spelling mistakes