Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petition I found

Default Petition I found

https://www.change.org/petitions/hug...share_petition

Lots of people I have read on this sit says someone should start a petition to the big diaper companies. someone did.. sign if ya want, I did

This will never happen.

What do you expect parents reactions will be if a baby diaper company says "We are now making diapers solely for people with a diaper fetish. We hope you aren't creeped out by this or see this as a attempt for us to try and get your kids to think diapers are cool and wear them forever."

The AB diaper market isn't big enough to support such a expansion. The reason things like Bambino's and ABU diapers costs so much is since they are rarely bought, they could have inventory sitting their warehouse for months at a time Bambino only orders more when they are very close to running out.

Plus K-C, P&G would need to bring in adult diaper machines since the ones that make baby ones are designed to *only* make baby ones. There's no switch on the side that says " adult diapers/ baby diapers." Those machines costs a lot of money, then you need to design the product and even test market it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    This will never happen.

What do you expect parents reactions will be if a baby diaper company says "We are now making diapers solely for people with a diaper fetish. We hope you aren't creeped out by this or see this as a attempt for us to try and get your kids to think diapers are cool and wear them forever."

The AB diaper market isn't big enough to support such a expansion. The reason things like Bambino's and ABU diapers costs so much is since they are rarely bought, they could have inventory sitting their warehouse for months at a time Bambino only orders more when they are very close to running out.

Plus K-C, P&G would need to bring in adult diaper machines since the ones that make baby ones are designed to *only* make baby ones. There's no switch on the side that says " adult diapers/ baby diapers." Those machines costs a lot of money, then you need to design the product and even test market it.
    I do wonder if they are not slowly working towards that market. The large size now will fit a teen with no problem. The real question is would they be able to make a profit or would it be cost consuming. I think there is larger market out there then what some realize . I for one would prefer wearing baby diapers then these institutional looking adult diapers.

Huggies is a Kimberly Clark brand. Their Depend pull ups are finally benefiting from the kid pull up technology.

I signed it. What the hell. Can't hurt, right?

I just signed it. But as of that time the petition still needed about 45 more signatures to be validated. C,mon all you DL's and AB's, let's get it going to maybe have something work for us.

Would any of you start a adult baby diaper company if only 100 people asked in a anonymous petition?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Would any of you start a adult baby diaper company if only 100 people asked in a anonymous petition?
    This.