Thread: Sleep Pants

Default Sleep Pants

I was looking on walgreens website because I might be able to get some diapers soon. I noticed this Walgreens*Sleep Pants Youth Underwear for Boys Large/X-Large | Walgreens wich is new to me. Then I saw this Walgreens*Sleep Pants Underwear for Boys L/XL | Walgreens wich is what I've used before I think. What is the difference? based off pic at first link it looks like they added prints and change them to look more like their training pants, wich would be cool. Any one tried them? Wich do you think are better? or are there other youth pullups / diapers at walgreens that will fit 33 and 1/2 inch hips 25 and 1/2 inch waist. And I'm buying in store not off website. I'd prefer to stay out of the adult diaper isle.

Doing some research they are actually almost the same product, Walgreens Sleep Pants Youth Underwear for Boys Large/X-Large | Walgreens is the newer version in which they changed the material to a quieter cloth-like backing. Some things I've read say they also improved the absorbency and fit on the new ones and obviously added designs to it to make them look more like training pants. Also the new version they got rid of the tear away sides, if that is important to you.

DISCLAIMER: All this information is sourced from google, no personal experience here but thought it might help answer some questions for you.

Quote Originally Posted by clubssc
    Doing some research they are actually almost the same product, Walgreens*Sleep Pants Youth Underwear for Boys Large/X-Large | Walgreens is the newer version in which they changed the material to a quieter cloth-like backing. Some things I've read say they also improved the absorbency and fit on the new ones and obviously added designs to it to make them look more like training pants. Also the new version they got rid of the tear away sides, if that is important to you.

DISCLAIMER: All this information is sourced from google, no personal experience here but thought it might help answer some questions for you.
    cool, I've been trying to look them up also, but only found more questions. like what is Walgreens Well Beginnings*Youth Sleep Pants Boy Large/X-Large | Walgreens it looks like same as other but different package. I wander if any of thees are sold in store or just online.

That's strange that they would take out the tear sides. They where hard to tear before.
    ---
    oh just found out via pic on the well beginnings one, they do have tear sides. wander wich is better the newer sleep pants or the well-beginnings one. The well-beginnings one looks exactly like a bigger version of its training pants, wich is cool.