Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabines

Default Fabines

hey everyone, long time no see. Im sure this has been asked before but can anyone give me a direct link so i can order some Fabines? Ive seen them on a few sites and ive heard there the best, problem is i can only find them on ebay. Anyone wanna help a brotha out? =P

This is it: Buntewindel. They're expensive and delivery took quite a while but they're quite nice.

$4/diaper is about what it ran a friend, who actually ordered 4 cases for him and some friends. Without bulk shipping, you're looking at $5 or so each, a fairly unreasonable price, considering North America has Bambino's Bellissimos for sale.

Either way, Trevor's link is the right one, should you simply wish to try out of curiosity :P

PaddedPuppy

You may want to look at other options like bambinos as suggested above, or getting back on eBay and ordering from a seller that already has them in the US. It should bring down shipping costs and times significantly too.

Definitely nice diapers, but I don't think I would ever pay the full price for some.

Yes,

I wouldn't mind them for fun...but too expensive...

M4' 24/7, molicare, as well as the already mentioned diapers are already in the us and are a fraction of the cost.

B

i never tired them, but i heard they have a very odd shape, that its very hard to put them on yourself right, and even when you get diaperd by someone else its still hard to make it sit right, soo think of that :P

Thanks for the responses everyone and the link too. Ive heard they were expensive but didnt realize how bad, now i just gotta decide if there worth the cash or not. Ive tried the banbino classics before and loved them. I wanted to try other ones but wasnt sure. Ive always like them very thick and the plastic backing is the best. What do u think would be another good one to try? Ive heard a lot of good things about molicare as well just havent ordered any yet.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by Foxkit1992 View Post
    Thanks for the responses everyone and the link too. Ive heard they were expensive but didnt realize how bad, now i just gotta decide if there worth the cash or not. Ive tried the banbino classics before and loved them. I wanted to try other ones but wasnt sure. Ive always like them very thick and the plastic backing is the best. What do u think would be another good one to try? Ive heard a lot of good things about molicare as well just havent ordered any yet.
    If you liked the bambino classicos then why not try bellissimos? They are better again. I'd still say buy a sample from someone who already has them in the US from eBay for less to get an idea of what the fabines are like so you can then make your decision on what you think they are worth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by babyyoni View Post
    i never tired them, but i heard they have a very odd shape, that its very hard to put them on yourself right, and even when you get diaperd by someone else its still hard to make it sit right, soo think of that :P
    No, they are shaped like other diapers, nice and easy to put on and give a nice snug fit. The tapes are nice and strong too so even with people like me who like the diapers with a tight fit thats not a problem.

(Also I got your Skype request just as I went off, I'll accept you when I get home)

i have tried a lot of diapers and in my opinion the fabines are the best if you like a bulky diaper that holds a lot. They have a normal shape and fit me perfectly well.
    I would also like to try the bambino Bellisimo though but does anybody know how i can get them in Europe (Holland), B4NS seems not to ship diapers to Europe