Thread: Whats the best diaper your medicaide buys

Default Whats the best diaper your medicaide buys

What is the best diaper your states medicaide buys. I live in Montana and the best diaper medicaide buys here is Tranquility ATNs. Which I go through 7- 12 of them with inserts that holds 20 oz ontop of the diaper a day.

Heh. I would love those. I guess the only one that isn't pure garbage is a diaper by Perfit. They're the lower range of middle of the road diaper.
    I guess the regular Attends, the ones where the machine has been broken for ages but they haven't fixed it... Used to be um... Tolerable diapers.
    I get some of each.

My local NHS supplies Molicare Soft, in pads only unless you are wheelchair-bound or bed-bound. They're pretty decent quality but they will not supply the full quantity of your needs and if you can't get by on what they give you, you have to buy your own.

at downtide I get 192 diapers a month but they only bill medicaide for 180 diapers. I hear molicare are good diapers.

- - - Updated - - -

At incontinentGM24 attends suck they dont hold up to one peeing. With the Tranquilty ATNs and the pads I can pee one diaper three times or more in which I must do to make the diapers last all month.

I used to get 120 a month before I started self-catheterisation. Now I get 30 a month. But I also get 180 catheters a month as well (6 a day).

Depends is the most that medicaid here does in Michigan. Not the best but do work.

@ kennyrallen depends are ok diapers. They are what I wore before my medicaide chiped in.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    Depends is the most that medicaid here does in Michigan. Not the best but do work.
    Call J and B medical and ask for samples. I would never trust a Depend diaper. J and B is the state's single supplier for medicaid.