Thread: Coloring books!

Default Coloring books!

Who doesn't love coloring books?! I've recently bought a MLP coloring book at Kroger for $3.

My fondest memories of coloring is with my mom and my aunt. My favorite coloring book was one of anthro-teddy bears. I've been looking for something similar (if not the same book) for years with no luck. I remember it was about half an inch thick, and opened on the short side (the pictures were horizontal). The most vivid memory I have from that book was coloring the bears who were gathering apples in an orchard. It was strictly a coloring book - no activities or overall theme - jut bears.

Do any of you have favorite coloring books, memories, or a special go-to place for coloring?

I'm a big fan of coloring! Coloring books are fun, when I'm able to find ones that are that are a bit more intricate than the usual. The ones with fairies are my favorite. Also, have you ever printed coloring pages off the internet? There's all kinds of choices, that way. AND, those colorable "velvet" posters are so much fun, too. Sometimes, they come with glitter pens. Glitter makes everything better!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLulu View Post
    I'm a big fan of coloring! Coloring books are fun, when I'm able to find ones that are that are a bit more intricate than the usual. The ones with fairies are my favorite. Also, have you ever printed coloring pages off the internet? There's all kinds of choices, that way. AND, those colorable "velvet" posters are so much fun, too. Sometimes, they come with glitter pens. Glitter makes everything better!
    I don't have a printer, so sadly...no. I've heard you can find lots of good pages online.
    OHH! I remember those posters! Loved those! Didn't have to worry about staying in the lines lol.
    ...And yes, glitter does make everything better Especially edible glitter...on cupcakes! xD