Thread: Searching

Default Searching

I've been looking for my local AB scene and the search engines and such I've come across...well...seems a bit creepy to me. A lot of "email/call for contact". Which really freaks me out/scares me. I'd rather get to know people in a public venue as friends before having someone take care of me without even knowing who they are. Does anyone know of anywhere that I can find group meetups or something?

CrinklySiren

Fetlife. In the short 5 months i've been active on there, i found a monthly group i hang out with and about 6 friends i talk to and hang out with regularly... i havent found a daddy or mommy yet though... but it seems those are hard to find regardless... especially when you dont want sexual relations.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    Fetlife. In the short 5 months i've been active on there, i found a monthly group i hang out with and about 6 friends i talk to and hang out with regularly... i havent found a daddy or mommy yet though... but it seems those are hard to find regardless... especially when you dont want sexual relations.
    I've been a member of FetLife for several years, but I made a separate account yesterday for my AB/DL side (there are some friends I have who are members of Fet Life and local that I hang with that I don't want knowing about the AB-me). Like you said though, it's difficult finding a Non-Sexual Mommy or Daddy. From what I've found, all the groups in my state are about a six-hour drive away. That makes it incredibly difficult for me. Due to my handicap, I can't drive for more than a few hours non-stop without incredible pain. Plus since I'm living off of unemployment right now, I can't really be spending $ on 3 tanks of fuel every month or so. Hence the reason for looking at more local areas...

I don't have a solution, but I thought I'd let ya know that you aren't alone. I have an account on Fetlife, as well. But, that places kinda freaks me out. Finding a non-sexual daddy and/or even just other Adult Littles to hang out with, seems like an impossibility. I hope that you are able to find some fun people, nearby ya, to play with. If/when you do, be sure to report back, so we can all be happy for you/with you.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLulu View Post
    I don't have a solution, but I thought I'd let ya know that you aren't alone. I have an account on Fetlife, as well. But, that places kinda freaks me out. Finding a non-sexual daddy and/or even just other Adult Littles to hang out with, seems like an impossibility. I hope that you are able to find some fun people, nearby ya, to play with. If/when you do, be sure to report back, so we can all be happy for you/with you.
    Thanks Lulu! *hugs* I appreciate the support and I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

Think a lot of us want to meet others. I know I'm sick of being alone. Having to hade the AB part of me around my falimy because they are the types who think we are creeps. I'm so sick of this.