Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Check this out: Is it Real???

Default Check this out: Is it Real???

Velcro Tape Disposable Adult Diaper,Clothlike Adult Diaper - Buy Diapers For Adults,Disposable Adult Baby Diapers,Adult Daily Diapers Product on Alibaba.com

Is this real?

They also say "You can send us your design of the frontal tape, then we make it for you."

I think this is a bulk / commercial supplier type deal, but the diaper looks so cool. Right?

looks real, but its shipped from china and shipping would be expensive I bet.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Bambusa View Post
    it's soooo cool looking
    I agree, but I think for now, I'll stick with the 'looking' aspect of it.

Yeah, unfortunately...you'll probably have to buy something like 10,000 pieces...

I agree they cool looking. One thing I have learned about buying things from China their size is off by a size.

Notice the insides of the diaper, and how the materials and patterns are so similar to Bambino's offerings. I can be reasonably certain that they are made by the same contractor that does business with Secure Care. So, there is a possibility that they can be made available, if there is enough demand. But most ABDL's would prefer a plastic backing and tapes, because that's what they grew up with. And most with incontinence would prefer a cheap Depend pull-up like the ones you find at the local drug store. There's just no way to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    Notice the insides of the diaper, and how the materials and patterns are so similar to Bambino's offerings. I can be reasonably certain that they are made by the same contractor that does business with Secure Care. So, there is a possibility that they can be made available, if there is enough demand. But most ABDL's would prefer a plastic backing and tapes, because that's what they grew up with. And most with incontinence would prefer a cheap Depend pull-up like the ones you find at the local drug store. There's just no way to win.
    Very interesting, but obviously I'm not interested in buying in bulk. I just would like to see something like this eventually available.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambusa View Post
    Velcro Tape Disposable Adult Diaper,Clothlike Adult Diaper - Buy Diapers For Adults,Disposable Adult Baby Diapers,Adult Daily Diapers Product on Alibaba.com

Is this real?

They also say "You can send us your design of the frontal tape, then we make it for you."

I think this is a bulk / commercial supplier type deal, but the diaper looks so cool. Right?
    That is the company that makes diapers for both ABU and Bambino.
    If you look at their other offerings you can find pics of both companies diapers.

Be very nice and I was planing someday for the future AB and DLs from the 2000s to make a company that sells cloth like with single taped velcro diaper but again...

I don't have 28K starting....dayum.