Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That Urge When It Hits...

Default That Urge When It Hits...

I've gone like 3-4 months without wearing a diaper, and the urge has hit me once again, and it has also hit my wallet (just bought a case of Bambino's). Like I try to let it pass by but its a strong urge. Like right now I feel silly for wanting to put on a diaper, but I can't shake it.

I don't do purge cycles anymore because I know its gonna come back and plus its like throwing money away. I know I'll probably be taking another break from diapers, but this time I'll make sure to build the stash up so I'm not anxiously waiting an entire week to satisfy my urges.

been there done that (purge cycle) and I admire your ability to create a stash

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy9985 View Post
    been there done that (purge cycle) and I admire your ability to create a stash
    Lol, my wallet doesn't.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by TooD View Post
    I I'll make sure to build the stash up so I'm not anxiously waiting an entire week to satisfy my urges.
    I wonder why folks call them 'stashes'. Perhaps in answering my own question it is precisely because they are a hidden supply. I like to refer to my unused diaper supply as either my stock pile or supply. I don't know why, but 'stash' to me seems to conjure up a negative connotation. There's nothing wrong with wearing diapers. I'm not belittling anybody, just ,,,,tossing my into the conversation.

I could never understand why people torture themselves. 99% of the time DL's will always return to wearing diapers. Sure take a break if you can but it might just be a part of you life till you die. there is nothing wrong with it. Its nothing more then liking to wear funny kind of underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    I wonder why folks call them 'stashes'. Perhaps in answering my own question it is precisely because they are a hidden supply. I like to refer to my unused diaper supply as either my stock pile or supply. I don't know why, but 'stash' to me seems to conjure up a negative connotation. There's nothing wrong with wearing diapers. I'm not belittling anybody, just ,,,,tossing my into the conversation.
    I've only called it that because, other people it call it that so I thought it was a norm or somethin.

Lol. We have a limited stash/supply because of cash. I've gone to wearing ic pads for the time being to control dribbling. I want to start stockpiling tho!! My bf is completely ic however and it's hard to get enough sometimes. Diapers are expensive!! Hoping to have enough for molis soon. I've never purged but it would be hard I think. Good luck and enjoy your diapers!!

CrinklySiren

if you moderate your usage of diapers, you wouldnt get that strong urge because you are satisfying it regularly... dont go THAT long without wearing, if anything, wear every other week of the month, or else you are asking to burn a hole in your wallet... I've been there and because of it i now have a 300+ diaper collection among other AB things... not that i regret having those things but still, im a lot better now at moderating my purchases because my urges are at bay(despite not having worn for almost 2 months now for different reasons) Just something to consider

Zpeed

I have purged and regretted, so now I let them be where they are (in drawer)

Urges.. not really, I wear cause I'm lazy..

I go through the binge purge cycle on occasion. The only problem is when I binge it is like hoarding. I just buy and buy diapers.