Thread: What's up?

Default What's up?

Hello everyone.
    Finally got around to joining the forums here. Been meaning to register for quite some time lol. I'm pretty new to the lifestyle, so I hope to get some advice and just have fun while I'm here.

Hi and Welcome to the community. You'll find all kinds of interesting people here ready to help out.

Hey there welcome i'm shore you will have lots of fun and get the advice you want. see you around on the forum again welcome. hugs little Leo

Bonjour et Bienvenue a la ADISC. (Hello and Welcome to ADISC) hope you enjoy visiting the community. All of us here are happy to share advice with you and be a supportive member of the community. If you have any questions, check out the appropriate section and ask away. If it hasn't been made yet, make one. All of us will be happy to respond and share our opinions, however frank the issue, and give advice on what to do or say. Again, enjoy visiting the community and welcome to ADISC.