Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaperspace is up agian

Default Diaperspace is up agian

Diaperspace is finally up and running again, but for how long. Will anyone be using the old website? or are there better websites to uses for getting to know other AB/DL's?

It may have been sold again. When the Phone Mommies took over I left. It as been out of Australia for over a year, not out of California which where Callie started. Don't think he has anything to do with is any more and that the real shame. A lot of old accounts were deleted mine was one of them. If you were on ther for a while you might remember me. I went by ark99

Never signed up there, always seemed way too wide open and that was when I was more afraid of people finding out. I'd probably join now if it were any good though.

Quote Originally Posted by MattiKins View Post
    Never signed up there, always seemed way too wide open and that was when I was more afraid of people finding out. I'd probably join now if it were any good though.
    there were a lot of fakes and creeps on there the last time I was on. The online Daddy I had turned out to be some one playing head games

I tried logging in solely to delete my profile. (haven't been on in over a year) It says my profile doesn't exist but when I type in my username I can still see my profile picture and stuff. Pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by RVCA21 View Post
    I tried logging in solely to delete my profile. (haven't been on in over a year) It says my profile doesn't exist but when I type in my username I can still see my profile picture and stuff. Pisses me off.
    They deleted my account completely all my post and groups all gone. Had open a new account just to see that, that site had went down hill fast.

*Shameless 'plug'* Why, oh why...would you go anywhere else...after you've experienced ADISC!? {sounds of angels ah-ing, and beams of light projecting down to us}

...well, I guess it's good to have something to compare with...or for more 'personals' kinds of things IDK...never been, have no interest now...
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Bronie07 View Post
    Diaperspace is finally up and running again, but for how long. Will anyone be using the old website? or are there better websites to uses for getting to know other AB/DL's?

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    It may have been sold again. When the Phone Mommies took over I left. It as been out of Australia for over a year, not out of California which where Callie started. Don't think he has anything to do with is any more and that the real shame. A lot of old accounts were deleted mine was one of them. If you were on ther for a while you might remember me. I went by ark99

Quote Originally Posted by RVCA21 View Post
    I haven't been able to log on for over a year as well. I'd had no idea what was happening. I was always getting "server busy" error or something like that. So I figured it was still up. I had no idea it had been sold. I guess I need to try to log back in and see if I still have a profile.

It kind of sucked when I couldn't log back in. I'd made some good friends on that site. We were basically like pen-pals. We'd basically just talk about anything going on in our lives, and really didn't talk much about diapers. With several of them, we'd send a letter back and forth each day. Some of them I had been talking with for a year or two. I wonder what happened to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I haven't been able to log on for over a year as well. I'd had no idea what was happening. I was always getting "server busy" error or something like that. So I figured it was still up. I had no idea it had been sold. I guess I need to try to log back in and see if I still have a profile.

It kind of sucked when I couldn't log back in. I'd made some good friends on that site. We were basically like pen-pals. We'd basically just talk about anything going on in our lives, and really didn't talk much about diapers. With several of them, we'd send a letter back and forth each day. Some of them I had been talking with for a year or two. I wonder what happened to them.
    Callie sold it shortly after it had been hacked into. She is the one who created Diaper Space. It moved from California to Australia. Think everyone knew some thing was up when the head administrator left. The Phone Mommies have basically took over the site.

I'll pass, then. I really like this site, And I have a profile on RUP that I use for more... prurient interests.