Thread: úllo

Default úllo

Seeing as i need to post an intro before i can do anything forum wise, i guess i'll say a little about myself.

I'm Ryan, i've had an interest in diapers and the like as far back as i can remember.
    I'm not a very talkative person; and I think that my suppression of this ab side of me is partly responsible for this.

i realise that this interest isn't something i can simply get rid of, and it is a part of me. so, i'm trying to move forward and become a bit more socialable.

It is really hard to come to terms with the fact that you're in a very tiny minority group of people who are generally looked down upon. If it helps, most people feel guilty or ashamed of themselves in the beginning. You're right, the desire doesn't go away, though. Always keep in mind that you are hurting absolutely no one, not even yourself, and you are doing nothing illegal or immoral by wearing diapers or wanting to regress. Thinking of it objectively at times can really help.

I know you're not really super talkative, but we'd love to know more about you. What interests do you have? Any hobbies? Favorite TV Shows or films or music or books?

Welcome to the site! I really hope you like it here and find a safe place to open up about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by pein View Post
    Seeing as i need to post an intro before i can do anything forum wise, i guess i'll say a little about myself.

I'm Ryan, i've had an interest in diapers and the like as far back as i can remember.
    I'm not a very talkative person; and I think that my suppression of this ab side of me is partly responsible for this.

i realise that this interest isn't something i can simply get rid of, and it is a part of me. so, i'm trying to move forward and become a bit more socialable.
    I do believe that you're off to a good start, pein!

Welcome, and thank you for making an intro! I do believe that you'll find as much, or as little...that you may wish to 'delve' into here at ADISC... There's pretty much something for everyone here...some people, are more like you specifically, and some less so...but perhaps more importantly...about as many perspectives, and subsequent perceptions...on all kinds of things in life, acceptance, diversity, and just generally coming to terms with things...and of course, a plethora of understanding of diaper interests too!

"May you live long, and prosper"
    -Marka