Thread: *wags tail* Hi, new girl here :)

Default *wags tail* Hi, new girl here :)

So I'm a bit nervous, but id like to think that's normal for a first timer. >\\> I'm a bit shy around new people but i warm up with time, thou i am trying to be more open about myself. I'm trying to get a job right now (i work for the paper as a delivery person), little luck but there's hope, just siting around my house waiting for things to fall in place so i can get out and be free to be me ^^

So, obviously one of the resions i came here is my love for diapers and being a cub-fur, and hoping to find friends that are the same. I wet the bed every night and cant help it, but personally i like it because it helps me fell more like a cub.

but of course that's not gonna be my only interest, i like gaming of all tipes, scuba diving, paint-balling, clothes shopping, Magic the gathering, good books and role playing. I love playing games with friends and especially furends :P

I would love to be a regular person here, make some friends, get support, and generally have a great time here. if you'd like to know more just ask and id be happy to answer anything really ^^ hopefully I'm not being to weird but i am new to forums and I'm not sure what to say *giggles and rubs my head shyly* hope to talk to you guys soon. peace for now ^3^ *wags tail and waves goodbye*

Welcome. I'm (super) shy too, but the people here are so nice! They make it easy to relax. I hope you like it here, as much as I do. And, paintball FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by lokithegirlysergal View Post
    So I'm a bit nervous, but id like to think that's normal for a first timer. >\\> I'm a bit shy around new people but i warm up with time, thou i am trying to be more open about myself. I'm trying to get a job right now (i work for the paper as a delivery person), little luck but there's hope, just siting around my house waiting for things to fall in place so i can get out and be free to be me ^^

So, obviously one of the resions i came here is my love for diapers and being a cub-fur, and hoping to find friends that are the same. I wet the bed every night and cant help it, but personally i like it because it helps me fell more like a cub.

but of course that's not gonna be my only interest, i like gaming of all tipes, scuba diving, paint-balling, clothes shopping, Magic the gathering, good books and role playing. I love playing games with friends and especially furends :P

I would love to be a regular person here, make some friends, get support, and generally have a great time here. if you'd like to know more just ask and id be happy to answer anything really ^^ hopefully I'm not being to weird but i am new to forums and I'm not sure what to say *giggles and rubs my head shyly* hope to talk to you guys soon. peace for now ^3^ *wags tail and waves goodbye*
    Welcome you will find a lot of us furries here diaper furs and some baby furs too.
    Also check out toddlergirl on FA have a great time wags:-)